𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

Start from the beginning

However, despite her efforts, Elena was nowhere to be found...

Lucy: Mommy? - Raising her voice a notch, she continued scanning the room with her eyes as she approached the bed  - Are you hiding from the sun too?

But as Lucy finally reached Elena's neatly made bed, her attention was snagged by something unexpected resting on the covers...

Lucy: Mommy? - She squinted in confusion, reaching for the envelope - Did you get in trouble with the Tooth Fairy and she turned you into a paper?

Eyeing the envelope suspiciously from every angle, Lucy was initially wary. She even gave it a cautious sniff, but finding no immediate danger, she eventually made the decision to tear it open and extract the letter nestled inside...

Lucy: A reward? - She grinned after a moment of successful, albeit slow reading for her age - I love rewards as much as I love riddles

Perching on the edge of the bed, Lucy remained clutching the paper and her teddy bear, her gaze fixed intently on the note. With a soft hum escaping her lips, she swung her feet back and forth in the air, fully absorbed in the moment...

Lucy: "I have hands and a face, yet I cannot hold anything or smile. What am I?" - She repeated the riddle, carefully focusing on each word as she read it slowly - Hmm, what could it be?

Lifting her head, she cast her eyes around Elena's room once more, scrutinizing every single item within its confines with a focused intensity...

Lucy: Face and hands... - She mused, narrowing her eyes in thought - What has both a face and hands, but doesn't smile?

For the next few minutes, Lucy's gaze roamed around the room, flitting past tables, vases, paints, and pillows, yet nothing sparked an idea in her mind...