[𝐒𝟏; 𝐄𝟔] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓

"T O S S  I T  I N  T H E  P A N  A N D  L E T  I T  cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally

"T O S S I T I N T H E P A N A N D L E T I T cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..."

As the smooth beats of the YouTube cooking tutorial filled the air, I finally wrestled the wooden spoon out from under the kitchen island, adding to the chaos swirling around me...

Emery: Gotcha - I grinned proudly, propping myself up with my hands to rise from lying on my stomach.

Fired up for another round in my cooking battle with ingredients and Ezra's favorite breakfast recipe, I sprang to my feet with fresh determination. But in my haste, I misjudged my position and as I lunged upward, I smacked the top of my head against the kitchen island's edge so forcefully that I tumbled back down onto ass again...

The impact was so intense that I bit down on my teeth so hard, I thought for a split second that a few might have loosened...

Muttering curses under my breath, I leaned against the side of the kitchen island and began massaging my throbbing head, half expecting to feel a crack...

Ah, here I am again; waking up early to whip up a breakfast for Ezra, hoping to melt and tame his offence at me after yesterday's troubles...

Yep, when Ezra stepped onto the floor of Rose's hotel room, he couldn't miss these sounds coming from her laptop. And witnessing Nick storm out of Rose's room in a fit of rage, nearly knocking over his own door in the process, Ezra didn't need a second to put two and two together...

And then came the moment of truth; I had to spill the tea about the whole drama. I filled him in on what went down between Rose and Nick, explaining how we got tangled up in yesterday's mess. I recounted their argument, Nick holding onto Rose's laptop, the lock situation, and Rose's wild plan to blast orgy sounds from her laptop to retrieve it...

And, as you can probably guess, Ezra wasn't exactly thrilled about the situation...

Yup, he got furious...

But Ezra didn't unleash his fury through shouts or displays of anger. No, that wasn't his style. Instead, he shifted into an even more terrifying mode—utter silence and chilling calmness...

When Ezra's in his grumpy, complaining, and constantly annoyed mode, things are manageable. But when he goes silent? That's when things get real dangerous; it's his most ominous state by far...

Upon hearing the full story, Ezra simply exited Rose's room without a word or a door slam. We overheard that he headed straight to Nick's room to diffuse the situation. Initially, Nick was too furious to engage in conversation, but after Ezra's patient explanations, he eventually relented; Nick abandoned the idea of reporting Rose, which would have likely resulted in her expulsion from the hotel...