"I can do that for you, pinkie", San slurred, slowly tracing his finger over the counter, "Just don't expect any aftercare."

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow, waiting for San to continue.

"I'll destroy your little body and leave you looking like a mess", he smirked, "I don't have time for a clingy bitch. I have games to attend"

"..."

"You guys are fucking disgusting and I hope you're aware of that", a very disturbed Felix walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey freckles"

"You- San please fuck off into your own dorm, you have a boner"

Wooyoung snorted at that, loosing all of the built up arousal within seconds.

San just rolled his eyes, nodding.

"Yeah. I know. It's my dick. I can feel it"

"Congratulations. I would prefer if you didn't feel your dick hardening at my friend in MY kitchen. Thank you. You can see yourself out now"

Wooyoung bursted into laughter. His eyes turning into little creases.

————————-Friday———-————————

San

Why the fuck was she so goddamn hot?

San bit his lip as his eyes were glued to the girl in front of him.

"San? Are you even listening to me? It feels like I'm talking to a wall!", she complained, stomping her feet on the ground.

Cute.

"Sorry", San cleared his throat, trying to focus on the conversation again, "What were you saying again?"

The girl huffed, blankly staring at the taller male.

"I said", she spoke slowly, "I need you to get me onto Yoongi's guest-list!"

San raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi? As in the guy on my team? As in SUG-"

"As in 'Get me on the fucking guest-list'"

"What guest-list?"

The girl gasped, shocked at San's cluelessness.

"It's his birthday soon and he's throwing a very exclusive party!"

San looked unimpressed.

"What on eath would make you believe that I even was on that list? I'm not even friends with that guy. Suck someone's dick to get in or something."

"Would you get me there if I did?"

San's eyes sparked with excitement. He wasn't lying when he said that he had absolutely nothing to do with Min but hey, who wouldn't want a practically free blow job?

"Depends on how good you can give head"

"I won't disappoint"

"I'll decide after I cum. Suck and see, you know"

"You're such a child-"

"JIHYO!", a short haired girl suddenly came running towards the two.

San rolled his eyes at the annoying voice. Fucking cock block.

"I GOT US IN!! Jimin allowed us in if we promise to not make a big deal out of it!"

"And yet you're here, yelling it out into the world to hear"

"Nice to see you too, San"

"Always a pleasure, Sana"

The girl named Jihyo shook her head at the interaction, knowing the weird connection the other two had to each other.

"Well", she turned to San, "No blowjob for you then!"

"Someday you'll give in to me Jihyo"

"I don't think so Sannie! Have fun at your game today. Maybe we'll see you at the party", Jihyo said before Sana grabbed her arm dragging her away.

"You won't come see me play?", San yelled behind her.

"I'm sorryyy~", was the last thing he heard before the two girls disappeared behind a corner.

San sighed to himself, letting his head drop back.

I guess I'll just have to play with blue balls again.

The athlete silently searched for his phone in his pocket as he started walking towards the gym to practice.

He was just about to put on some music, when a message appeared on his screen.

/Pinkie\
Still want that blowjob?

San's eyes immediately lit up. Interesting.
After their encounter a few days ago, Wooyoung had been texting him quit allot. No hello, no how are you, just straight to the point. And San didn't complain. Not in the slightest.

/Pinkie\
Still want that blowjob?

You heard that? Where are you?•

•Yes or no?

Of course. Locker room•

•Yes, hyung

San smirked. He didn't expect the younger to be chill like that (🤙🏼). He quickly stuffed his phone back into his pocket and made his way to the locker room.

Practice had already started, so he was sure that they'd have enough privacy there.

But when he arrived at his destination, he was greeted with something very unexpected.

"Oh?"

"Hey"

"Your hair is-"

"Do you like it, hyung?"

San smirked.

"You look hot", he took a few steps closer, "But i'll need a new nickname now"

...To be continued

—————————————————————
It's gonna get ALLOT spicier from now on.

Pleaseeeee comment and show some love!! I feel like talking to a wall with y'all 😭

Good night my loves, see you next chapter!