shall we

Ryder pov

I'm lying here watching my beautiful little princess sleep. See her chest rising and falling back down while I'm in her bed and the morning after I just marked her. It just makes me so happy. I'm smiling ear from ear which is probably scary. My brother is asleep with his arm around her waist and nose in the crook of her neck. "If your gonna keep looking at me like that then I'ma get up" Lexi says turning over and hugging Damion. "Don't get up love please" Damion says hugging her back with a groan. "How about if we go shower" I say rising my eyebrows. "We" Lexi says.  "Yes it will save more water" I say smiling. She comes over to me and straddles me. She pecks me on the lips before hugging me. I put my arms around her waist and put my nose in the crook of her neck. And loosen up. Then she jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Me and my brother get up and runs to the bathroom door but she already shut and locked it.

Lexi pov I shut and locked the door. " My love can you open the door please" I can hear Damion say as I get undressed. No is all I say as I turn I the water. "Please princess don't make us come in forcefully" Ryder says bang on the door. I laugh. Their not going to break down my door. "Your not going to break my door down"I say teasing them. They just chuckle. Their not right oh moon goddess please say no. I get in to the bath. The water is hot. I love it. Then I hear the door rattling. I open my eyes. The twins come in when their eyes meet mine they darken with lust. They have keys. "Of course they have keys. Their the alphas of the pack. You idiot." Chole says. I mentally roll my eyes. "Sassy big head dog." "Cunt." "Bitch. Oh wait you bitch a dog in heat when you are round them." "You love me and you know it" " yeah sure" I push her to the back of my mind. They slowly start taking their close off. God their so hot. "You  know its rude to come in to a lady bathroom without her permission" I say with a straight face. They smile. Oh fucko. "Does it help if the lady is ours" Ryder says smirking. Oh moon goddess help me. I sure my arousal is definitely in the air. It doesn't help that I'm in the water. They definitely smell it. Damion smirks while taking off his pants. So does Ryder. "So I guess it does help" Damion says. He takes off his boxers. OH MY MOON GODDESS. He's so fucking big. He's at least 10ins. "That will never fit into me" I say actually scared for my life. Like for real how will that fit into me. He just arches he's right eyebrow. Ryder takes off his pants too. Omg he's even bigger. "That's even bigger then his. How the hell is  it suppose to in me."I say as I push my back more in the bathtub." "My cute little princess you made for us" Ryder says tilting his head to the side. "We'll make it fit. Trust me but not right now. Now we're taking a bath with you" Damion says as he comes and gets behind me. Were I'm sitting on his lap. Ryder comes and gets in front of me. He puts he's hand on my thighs. "Ryder give me the shampoo" Damion says. Ryder gives him it and he pures some in his hand. And washes my hair. Making sure not to damage my curls. Ryder puts body wash in his hand and starts massaging my legs. He gets to my thighs. "Put your head back" Damion says. I do. He puts one of his hands where no soap will get into my eyes. And pours water down my hair. "Lift back on" he says as he gets down getting all of the soap out of my hair. He gets the conditioner and massaging it in the roots. I moan. That feels so good. Actually when Ryder is massaging my thighs at the same time. "Put your head back down" Damion says repeating the steps from the shampoo. As soon as I lift my head and look at Ryder. He rising my legs up and puts his head between my legs. He licks and bites. All do is moan his and Damion name as. Damion is working his hands on my nipples. "Don't come in til I say so" Damion says. "I   can't   Wait   any lon   ger" I say in between moans. "Don't" Ryder growls between m legs. It sends a shock waves to my core. "Please" I say while moaning. "Tell us what you want love" Damion says in my ear. " God damit to come and you know you asshole" I say out of frustration. God are they blind. They chuckle. "Good girl now come for us" Damion says. And with that I finally freaking come. I ach into Damion. Moaning Ryders name. Ryder licks all my juices up. After all that we decided to take a shower. When we get out we put on clothes and meant up at the door. "Shall we go" Ryder say bowing. "We shall"I say as Damion open the door.