Breakfast

I go into the kitchen and see Damion cooking breakfast. I guess he smelled me because he turned around and smiled. "Good morning love I made you breakfast" he said still smiling at me. "Um thank you"I say returning the smile. I hear a groan behind me. I turn around and see. RJ, rider, rose, and, josh walking in to the kitchen too. "Hey Lexi" rose says smiling at me. I give her a small smile. "Did you make breakfast for everyone else or just our mate brother" rider says while looking at me. " I made breakfast for everyone" Damion says. Just had he finished saying what he was saying Luke and Sofie walks in. "Hey sis" my brother says. I just responded with a hi as I sit down beside RJ.

Damion pov

I just stare at the beautiful girl in front. She still has beautiful when she was eating. When I found out that rider found our mate but rejected her. I was furious with him I didn't talk to him for five months. I almost killed him. When rose found out that Lexi was riders mate she Broke up with him and a month later she found her mate. He was our gamma. She didn't know that he was her mate when her and Rider got together. Josh was in New York with his family because his grandpa and grandma was sick. He came back when they were better.About a year after lexi left He finally admitted that he missed and regretted rejected her."So what happened to mom and dad" said my beautiful mate. "Some hunter's came while they running and shot them with a Wolfsbane bullet" says my brother. Lexi frowns and I get mad that them fuckers made my mate sad. "It's okay lexi they will be alright" said RJ smiling at her and she smiles back. Me and my wolf feels like tearing him apart. My wolf name is Alexander.

Rider pov 
"It's okay lexi they will be alright" says that little fucker. While smiling at my and my brothers mate. And she smiles back at him. Me and my wolf want to tear him to little pieces. I can see by the look in my brother face he wants to do the thing I want to do. My wolf's name is ace. About a year after she left I finally admitted to myself and everyone else that I missed her and regretted rejected her. I missed her so much, her scent, her smile, beautiful green eyes, her flame red hair, and her laugh.  After she left I started to treat the pack members bad. My wolf hated me and so did my brother when he found out that I rejected our mate. He almost killed me. I didn't blame him though. I heard a sweet sound coming from my mate. I look up and see that little fucker making her laugh. "Why can't I make her laugh" ace said. "I want to make her laugh" ace said annoyed. "Oh right I can't because you rejected her" ace said still annoyed. I didn't even noticed that I growled in till everyone was looking at me. "Sorry I didn't mean to" I said to everyone. I look over at josh who whore a amused look on his face. I shoot him a shut the fuck up or I'll beat the living hell out of you look.