Kiss

When I woke up went to take a shower. When I was done I changed. (The clothes are at the top of the screen.) With Brown boots and hoop earrings. I left the room and went to the kitchen. Everyone was there. It looked like the cook was running late. "Hey guys" I say half a sleep. "Hey love" Damion say smiling at me. "Hey princess" Rider say smirking at me. " Hey sis" Luke says looking at his mate. The only seat that was left was between the twins. I sat down beside them. Rider put his right hand on my left thigh. Damion put his left hand on my right thigh. "Sorry for keeping you waiting" the cook comes in and out the food on the table. And everyone starts digging in.

After breakfast me and RJ walk around the pack house because the twins had to deal with pack issues. "So you and the twins are. What together now? Even after rider rejected you? You know I asked you out so many times I can't count. And the first time they ask you out you say yes. WHAT THE HELL LEXI. SO DO NOT I NOT MATTER?" He says Yelling at the last two sentences. "Of course you matter. And you know that's not fair" I say getting angry. "Yeah sure. I know what your an asshole Lexi. A complete and Total asshole" he says. "For one Damion didn't reject me and Rider is making it up to me. And you'll understand once you find your mate." I say angry. Then he kiss's me. I didn't react at first but than I pulled away and pushed him. "what the was that about" I say. "I just needed to kiss you before I lost you to them demon twins" he says sadly. And walks away. I turn around and see Damion looking pissed. "Damion" I say kinda sacred. "No Alexander" he says in a deeper voice than normal and his eyes are glowing red. He walks up to me and puts our foreheads together. And breathes heavily while trying to calm down. When he seems to calm down he pulls away. "Are you okay" he says while looking concerned. "Yeah. Are you okay" I say meeting his gaze. "Yeah I just want to kill that mother fucker." "Let's go see your mom and dad" say rider just getting here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Author note:
Hello my readers this is my first book. So if you want to tell me anything just comment. I won't be doing author notes a lot because I myself hate them. I hope you like this book so far.

So bye
My loves