Dark Moon Pack

As soon as I stepped out of my car I was wrapped up in a hug by my uncle and aunt. Alpha and Luna of Dark Moon Pack. Their names are Jeff and Natalie harren. "You look good" my aunt said. My uncle just  smiled at me. Just then I was wrapped up in a strong hug from my cousin, hunter harren. "let's get you settled in" Natalie said after hunter released me. They took me up to my room. It was baby blue with dark hardwood floors. It a door to the left, a door to the right, and double doors on the wall in front of the entrance. There was a bed right of the left door. A fireplace and tv on left of the right door. And a desk on the left of the left door. The bed was so soft. " I could get used to this" my wolf said. " I Could to chole" I said falling asleep happy.

                         Four years later

"No RJ" I said getting annoyed. "Please Lexi" RJ said. RJ is my cousins best friend/beta. And he's being trying to get me to go out with him for about six months now.
"No RJ that's finale" I said annoyed. "Ple-" RJ trying saying but hunter cut him off. "She said no so that means no" hunter said. "But hun-" RJ was cut off again by one of those looks that say shut the fuck up or I'm going to kill you. "Yes alpha" RJ said sadly before leaving. " He adores you, you know" said hunters mate Lizzy harren. Hunter took over for his father two years ago when he found his mate. They got married a year ago. "No he adores my looks not me" I said running away before they could change my mind. I've gotten prettier over the years. My hair is still flame red and my eyes are still green but like emerald green now. I have a hourglass figure and a large chest. Long legs and small waist. A heart shaped face, a small nose, and plum red lips.
I pick up my phone to see my brother Luke calling. " Hey what's up" I pick up. "Lexi, mom and dad are in the hospital" he said. "What what's wrong with them" I say getting worried. "They got shot" he said. "I'm coming back"I hung up.