Rogues

Damion pov
When me, Rider, and Luke get to the west border. Our men has already captured the Rogues. "Bring to the sells" Rider says. They go put them in the sells while we go check on Lexi. And make sure that little shit RJ don't have his hands on her. "I can't believe she gave me a second chance. I'm so happy" Rider says smiling. "Yeah, I'm happy to. Now we just gotta mark and mate her" I say grinning. We find Lexi in the living room with rose and josh. Lexi is on one side of the couch with rose and josh on the other end. When we walk in. Their head snap to us. I smile at Lexi which she returns. I just nod at the other two. "What's up josh, rose" Rider says. "Hey baby" Rider says to Lexi smiling. "Hey" Lexi says while going back to reading her book. I sit on her left while Rider sits on right. We both put our hands on her thighs. I move her red hair out of the way and put my nose in her neck. Rider does the same thing. "So Lexi how have you been" rose says looking over at us. "Good my family treats me well" she has her eyes on the book. "Is that a Good book" rose says as we take our nose out of her neck. "Yes it is" she says still reading. "What is it about" rose says smiling at Lexi. "It's about a guy stalking a girl name Danelle and he kills every other guy that comes near her. That's not her family." Lexi says while finally looking up. "Okay well did you"before she can say any thing else Lexi cuts her off. "Are we going to have small talk down rose because if we are I'm going to my room" Lexi says with a straight face. "Oh okay" rose says frowning. Just then RJ walks in. "Hey Lexi hunter wants to talk to you" he says. "Okay" she says while getting up and going over to him. "I hate that little shit" Alexander growls. "Me to"I say.
Lexi pov
I pick up the phone and go into the kitchen. RJ follows me. "Hey Lexi how's everything going" hunter asks. "Okay mom and dad will okay in five days" I say. " That's good and about your mate" he says. "Their doing good" I say. "Their! What do you mean their" he says confused. "Well rider has a twin" I say. "Oh did you give them a second Chance" he says with a little concern in his voice. "Yeah I gave them a chance. Well I gave rider a second chance and Damion a chance I didn't know him before" I say. "Well bye love you" he says. "Bye bye love you more" I say and hang up. And then turn around to face RJ. "Here" I say to him as I give him his phone. I try to walk away but RJ grabs my hand. "Lexi I'm sorry. I was mad and sad that you chose them over me. Please forgive me for what I did" he says. "It's okay. I forgive you" I say. "Really" he says. I can see he doesn't believe me. "Yeah I forgive you" I say as turn and go back to the living room and sit down. Their hands go back to my thighs as I go back to reading my book. "So what was that about" Damion says with a hint of anger in his voice. "My cousin hunter was wondering about my mom and dad. And how I was doing. Since you know, I came back to a place where I was bullied, rejected, and Betrayed" I say getting up. I go into my room and sit on my bed. I sigh as Damion and Rider comes in. "Look princess, I regret rejected you. I was being stupid. I am so so sorry" Rider says coming to sit on my left and Damion on the other side. "I know" I say. "After you left I started to get out of control like screaming at the pack members for no reason and sending them to the sells for no reason with no food and water. About a year after you left I finally admitted to myself and everyone else that I regretted rejected" Rider says. "What about rose" I say looking up at him. "When she found out that you are my mate and that I rejected you. She broke up with me immediately. She said that she didn't mean to hurt you and would never hurt you on purpose. And when Damion found out that I met our mate and rejected her. He was furious. He didn't talk to me for a long time" he says. " I'm sleepy. Can I go to bed" I say. "Yeah of course and don't ask if you can to sleep again. Of course,  that's a stupid question" he says as he lays me down on the bed. They both give me kiss on the lips. And head to the door. "Wait" I call out sitting up. "Yeah, love" Damion says. "Can you stay" I say. "Of course princess" Rider says. They and lay beside me. Damion on my left with rider on the other side. Damion spoons me while Rider Tangled our legs together while putting his forehead to mine. And with that I fall to sleep.