Mark

Ryder's pov
I'm sitting in my office trying to figure out why the rouge's were calling Lexi their queen. 'ryder get your ass to Lexi's room now' Damion says through the mind link. Thinking something wrong I run as fast as I can. But I Burst into see Damion on top of Lexi kissing the hell out of her.
Damion pov
'ryder get you ass to Lexi's room now' I tell my brother through the mind link then block him out. "Did you tell him"Lexi says. "Yes now I'm going get you ready for me marking you baby" I say as I smash my lips in to hers like I need it to stay alive. She moans and it nearly makes me mark her without my brother. Someone burst through the door. I jump up and growl but stop when I see it's Ryder stop another one from coming out. 'what in the hell is going on' Ryder says mind linking me. 'she said we can mark her' I say grinning at him.
Lexi pov
Someone burst through the door. I almost growl but Damion beats me to it. I lean up. And can see them mind link. And then Ryder's eyes darkened and turning to me. "We can mark you" Ryder says. "Yes you can" I say which is it takes for me to be between to hot alpha twins. They start sucking my neck trying to find the perfect stop. With Ryder on the left and Damion on the right. at the same they suck on the spot the that makes my toes curl. I moan so loud and long. "found it" they say at the same time. I moan at that. They start sucking and licking and nibbling on that spot. When their done giving me hickey at their spots. I can feel their canines come out. They dig into my skin which makes me scream out in pain but is replaced with pleasure. They retract their canines and lick their marks. I can feel my eyes closing. "Go to sleep baby" Damion says putting me down on the bed. "Goodnight" I say. Goodnight baby is the last thing I remember before falling asleep.