"Are you crying?" TenTen asks from behind her. Ino face turns concerned as I frantically wipe my face.

"Of course not, I was inviting Sasuke to brunch with us." I smile convincingly

"Why?" TenTen questions looking Sasuke up and down.

"DUH! He's Naruto's best friend. Plus he's coming to the party too so he might as well come to brunch. Sakura invited him." Ino exclaimed happily. I quickly look at Sasuke as this was news to me. He was looking at Ino unamused. "Her and Naruto will be so excited Sasuke is joining brunch. Good thinking Hinata!"

I look back to Ino and smile. "Shall we get going?" I say beginning to walk in the direction of town.

"We are late! It took us forever to find you. We stopped by your house, the hospital, and the flower shop."

"Why did you come here?" I questioned as the other places were self explanatory. They were both silent. Ino cleared her throat

"We thought you came to visit your Mom." I didn't respond to TenTen's words. I haven't visited my mom since I got out of my coma. I think she would be disappointed in my recent actions. We walk the rest of the way in silence. I was leading the pack, but by the time we got into town, Sasuke was walking by my side with Ino and TenTen behind us.

I walk into the Korean BBQ restaurant to see all my friends and my fiancé sitting at a long table by the window. Everyone stops and looks in my direction. They are not staring at me but rather the tall stoic man beside me. On one side of the table sat Rock Lee, Choji, Naruto, Sakura, Shino, and Shikamaru. Ino sat across from Shikamaru at the end of the table. I sat next to Kiba, Sasuke sat next to me and TenTen sat next to Sai at the other end of the table. Something must be going on between Sai and Ino since they are at opposite ends of the table. I sat across from Sakura and Sasuke sat across from Naruto.

I am very uncomfortable. Sasuke senses this and places his hand on my thigh. Unlike his intentions, this made me more anxious. "Sasuke," Sakura whispers, surprised to see him.

"Teme! Didn't expect to see you here." Naruto explained with a big smile on his face.

"Hina invited me." He responded, smirking at me. Naruto's smile slowly withered as his eyes moved from Sasuke to me. Sakura stared at me confused hearing what Sasuke just called me.

"Okay everyone, we are here to Celebrate Hinata's 18th Birthday before her and Naruto's engagement party!" Ino announced. All our friends stared at my and Naruto and cheered, except Sasuke.

"Are you excited for the party?" Kiba interjected.

"Believe it!" Naruto jumps up with his thumb in the air.

"This party will be awesome!" Rock Lee jumps out of his seat as well. "Naruto, the village savior, and Hinata, the Hyuuga Heiress, will be together forever as a dynamic duo! The duos Naruto/Hinata and Rock Lee/Might Guy can go on crazy missions and adventures together."

I smile "Sounds fun Lee" I shift my attention to the menu. I would rather be anywhere else right now.

"Can we get bottomless mimosas?" Ino asks the waiter.

"Sure. Who all wants the Mimosas?"

"Me, TenTen, Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata." Ino said confidently. "The rest of all are on your own."

"I don't really drink." I comment

"Today you do! This is your birthday celebration!" She declared giving me my first mimosa. I giggle and accept her offer. We all ate once the food came out. Sasuke ordered a beer with his meal and so did Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino. I tasted the mimosa and it was so good. Much better than that god awful beer. I drank my first two glasses like juice and began on the third.