Asher"Fine, Ab ni karu ga,in fact meri dua hai k aap ghanje ho jao ek baal bhi sar par na rahe then I will see how you choose your hairs over me"

He said cutely but Ihram just froze in his place,Asher poked his cheeks,Ihram shook his head and pulled Asher in a tight hug and started to look outside with empty eyes.Asher who started to worry did he make his bhai sad?He snuggled into a hug and mumbled"I was just kidding"Ihram smiled but didn't say anything.

Both enter the house and Asher jumps on Abrar who catches him carefully and smacks his head.

Asher"ow Chachu don't hit me like that"

Ihram"Chachu Baba aur Bhai kaha hai?"

Abrar"Tameez nahi sikhai kisi ne tum dono k pehle slam karte hai yah main sikha du"

He asked angrily,Asher gulp and Ihram rolled his eyes and started to run toward Azhar's room.

Abrar"Yeh badtameez nahi sudharne wala aur aap?Iss k sath rahoge toh sab lihaaz bhool jao gy ab chalo"

Asher giggled and he took him to room but the scenes of room make them gasp.Azhar was whacking Ihram on his poor butts while Ahmer was holding him tightly.

Ihram"Ahh Baba lag rahi hai yaar,Bhai aap toh aise mat karo ahhh Baba"

He cried,Azhar stopped and pulled him in a tight hug,Ihram's body jolted up when Ahmer whacked his butt hard,Azhar glared at Ahmer who giggled cutely.

Ihram"Ow!Baba"

He started to hiss,Azhar rubbed his butt softly and gave him a kiss on his cheeks,Asher made pout.

Asher"No one loves me,Sara pyar bas in k liye han koi na de do de do"

They rolled their eyes at the dramatic kid and Abrar carried him to bed and made him lay between them,Azhar pulled him on lap while Abrar pulled Ihram on lap,Ahmer started to sulk.

Ahmer"You all are so mean,No one loves me"

Ihram"yeah you right because all love is for us right Ash?"

Asher high five with him and Azhar started to stroke his hairs,Ihram's eyes started to become heavy because of sleep,Abrar look at Ahmer who nodded and walk out and then come back with Vitamin shot,Abrar pull Ihram's pent down who gulped.

Ihram"Chach..."

Abrar"You promise that you will take your shot in night,Inn dono ne apna apna le lia now only you left so be a good boy and take it otherwise you know me"

Ihram gulped at his scary tone and immediately lay on his stomach,Azhar made faces and started to look away. He couldn't see his babies in pain. While Ahmer started to caress Ihram's neck, who relaxed and closed his eyes,Abrar rubbed alcoholic cotton.

Abrar"Breath ok don't tense up it's over soon ok meri jaan?"

Ihram nodded and grabbed the bed sheet tightly,Abrar smiled and started to insert the needle slowly,Ihram moved a little bit.Abrar pushed the medicines inside him,Ihram let out a painful moan.

Ihram"C-Chacu A-ahh C-chacu d-ard.."He snuggle his face into bed sheet,Azhar started to rub his back while Asher hide his face on Azhar's chest with teary eyes,Abrar pull out the needle which caused Ihram jolt up in pain,Abrar put pressure on his injected area for sometime then,rub his back.

Abrar"Wow I don't know my bacha is so brave"

He praised him,and Ihram stood up from the bed while rubbing his butt.

Ihram"Baba I am sorry meri wajha se aap ki tabiyat kharab ho gai"

Azhar"Nahi meri jaan aap ki wajha se kuch ni hua ab meri umar puri ho chuki hai na issi liye"