The reason why she made two preparations was just in case, and she could appreciate Mu Ziqing's ugly appearance.

  "Fuck! This bitch!" Mu Ziqing really didn't expect that Xuanyin Pavilion actually had a back-up plan. Seeing the boss's health bar drop rapidly, he couldn't care less about it. He cursed and used his skills to hit the boss as if they were free of money.

  The boss's health volume was -35-27-15-40-245, and the damage was overflowing. The white wolf as tall as a hill let out a dying cry of pain, "Roar——!"

  The next moment, the boss's health volume was reduced to 0, and he fell to the ground. A golden treasure chest appeared in front of him.

  "Hurry, the boss is dead!" Hong Yu hit the target with one hit, his eyes filled with joy, and he was the first to rush towards the boss.

  When the other members of the Qingyu Sect saw this, their eyes flickered -

  the boss was killed by the team.

  The fallen treasure chest is an ownerless thing. Whoever opens it first will get it.

  "Third Senior Sister, I'm sorry."

  An apology sounded in his ears. Hong Yu turned his head in shock and found that all the junior brothers and sisters who had been obedient to him before were running towards the treasure chest desperately.

  What makes her even more chilling is that almost everyone with acceleration skills chooses to hide it, except her.

  Hongxuan smiled bitterly, gritted his teeth and ran towards the treasure chest.

  "The treasure chest is mine!"

  A male cultivator in blue from Qingyu Pavilion was the fastest. His skill "Feather Transformation" gave him a pair of wings, and he was the first to approach the treasure chest.

  However, the moment he touched the treasure box, the male cultivator's expression was extremely horrified: "No!!!"

  He screamed and watched helplessly as the treasure box he got turned into a bomb, "Boom——!" There was an explosion, setting off a wall of fire more than five meters high, heading straight for the monks in all directions, covering a distance of 30 meters around it.

  The boss with "0 blood volume" opened his eyes, and his red blood eyes were full of violent anger.

  At the moment when the wall of fire rushed towards it, all the players saw the large bloody characters above its head -

  [Boss: White Wolf (lv. 5), furious. ]

  [The only skill: feigning death]

  [The wolf pretends to be asleep to lure the enemy. 】

  *
  "Little brother, the damage of your gun is quite high."

  Inside the boss:

  Long Peng held up Wen Shixu and Yu An'an, and praised enthusiastically: "If you can use this skill casually, the boss only has a few hits." I was beaten to death by you."

  Wen Shixu had no choice but to put away his gun, "Yeah."

  His skill "Splitting Gun" is a four-star skill with a high single-target attack. Each use consumes 10 true meaning points and has a cooldown time of 10 seconds. .

  As he spoke, it was almost the cooling time.

  "Hey, why do we feel that the water temperature has become higher?"