21-30

jupiter
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 21 lv.21
  Chapter 21 lv.21
  "Sister Ling, don't be so angry."

  A skinny old man in the crowd, named Fang Yu, was pointed at by Elder Ping Ling with the fire silk sword and waved his hands repeatedly, "Oh, it's all... It's a fight between juniors..."

  "Junior?" Elder Qingling sneered, "Then Wang Yuan is going to kill my peak disciple. Your beloved disciple is not even willing to let go of my disciple's spiritual pet. You Can you still say that this is just a fight between juniors?"

  Fang Yu: "..."

  I almost forgot about the plague chicken.

  The skinny old man had a secret hatred in his heart. He looked angrily at his favorite little disciple and said harshly, "Yu Rou, why don't you kneel down for your junior sister? See what you've done, do you think it's reasonable to bully my junior sister?"

  "So many. Yard, you are alone and can't move around, why do you have to rob your junior sister's yard? Why don't you apologize quickly!"

  Fang Yurou is not stupid. Seeing her master and ancestor help her out like this, she also knows This matter was too big to end, and he quickly looked at Yu Anan with tears in his eyes, "Sister An'an, senior sister knows that she was wrong. It was senior sister who did not handle this matter well. Can you forgive me?"

  Yu An'an: "... ..."Sure enough, people are shameless and invincible in the world.

  Just a few words to erase the wrong things I have done, why?
  Seeing Yu An'an's silence, Qi Ming, who had roughly figured out everything, also sneered, "Elder Fang, since it was your disciple who did something wrong, then he must follow the sect's rules. Do you just need to apologize verbally and say he was wrong?" Can you escape punishment?"

  "Grandpa..." Seeing that the law enforcement elders all spoke for Yu An'an, Fang Yurou felt even more aggrieved, as did Wang Yuan, who was beaten and vomited blood not far away.

  He just doesn't understand.

  It was obviously Yu An'an who made the move first and stabbed him in the waist. Why couldn't he resist? How could it be their fault?

  "Okay!"

  Seeing Fang Yurou crying, Elder Fang was also very upset.

  A monk in the Nascent Soul stage has a lifespan of five thousand years, and he is now over four thousand years old.

  In the early years, he was devoted to pursuing the great road and did not care about his children. Until he was surrounded by inner demons and had no hope of climbing the ladder, he took in many wives and concubines in order to cultivate future generations.

  It's a pity that the descendants are not living up to expectations. More than three hundred years have passed, and only Fang Yurou, a middle-class talent with dual spiritual roots, has emerged, but her character is still so arrogant...

  Forget it, a descendant is not worthy of his confrontation with the Phoenix clan.

  That hatred in Fang Yu's heart.

  I hate Fang Yurou for not living up to expectations.

  Even if you grab a yard, you'll get a lot of shit.