51-55(End)

jupiter
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Chapter 51 lv.51
  Chapter 51 lv.51
  Different from the lively scene that would appear in the communication area after every announcement of the park in the past, after the news of the "War of Realms" came out, the entire communication area fell into silence.

  In the marginal waters, on a small island.

  Wolf Xiao Hui carried a food box and gently placed the carefully prepared food on the table in front of Yu An'an. "Boss, it's time to eat."

  Yu An'an sat on the beach, holding a green mandarin duck jade pendant. Hai Feng looked at the moon, raised his eyes and glanced at him, "Drink with me?"

  Lang Xiao Hui hesitated for two seconds, sat opposite Yu An'an, poured a glass from the jug, drank it in one gulp, and then opened his eyes wide. , "Boss, is the juice in your flask filled with juice?"

  He thought it was liquor.

  Yu Anan smiled and said, "Does it taste good? My Taoist companion made it for me."

  Wolf Xiao Hui was about to nod when he suddenly thought that the boss's Taoist companion was gone. He suddenly felt like a husky being strangled by the neck. Not even a word is said, nor is it not said.

  Yu Anan was successfully amused by him, "Have you seen the copy of the announcement?"

  Lang Xiaohui breathed a sigh of relief. After hearing the content of the question, he began to frown again, "I see you have seen it."

  This time "Cultivation Paradise" Uncharacteristically, the information about the last dungeon "Battle of Realms" was released in great detail.

  But it was precisely because of the detailed information in the dungeon that he was so negative, and there was an unspeakable anger in his heart, "This game has ulterior motives, it just wants to see us kill each other!" That's

  right, like every dungeon in the past. Everything is different. This time the large-scale dungeon for the entire server is not only player vs. monster, but also player vs. player!
  The "Battle of Realms" copy is divided into two parts, one is "War of Realms" and the other is "War of Planes".

  The former, as the name suggests, divides players into four camps according to the four realms of southeast, northwest and northwest. Players in each camp will engage in wheel battles with players of the same level in other realms before the decisive battle (for example, lv.1 vs. lv.1, lv.2 vs. lv2, special instructions: players above lv.80 do not need to participate), the winner points 1, the loser points -1, there are three rounds in total. After the round battle, only players with positive points can advance and obtain Qualifications to participate in "Plane War".

  Players with negative points will be directly eliminated, and players with 0 points will be eliminated.

  Those who are eliminated will not die, but will have limited skills and be thrown on the battlefield of the final battle to act as cannon fodder to attract monsters.

  Without skills and unable to use cultivation, he could only rely on his own defense and equipment to resist. Apart from death, Lang Xiaohui could not think of a second way out for the eliminated players.

  "Players of the same level are fighting against each other. To say it best is fair, to say it worst, it is no different from urging those monks with no background to die early!" Listening to