31-40

jupiter
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 31 lv.31
  Chapter 31 lv.31
  "You have changed, you have changed, you have changed, oooooooooooooo!!"

  Ling Moli cried so sadly that she was in a state of madness.

  Yu Anan stood there at a loss, not knowing whether to step forward to comfort her.

  "Jasmine has been like this for the past two years, junior sister, you don't have to blame yourself." Xu Shi saw her embarrassment, and the senior brother who spoke before sighed, "Just think that she has gone crazy."

  Yu An'an: "Yes, yes ?"

  But why did she think Ling Moli would do this? It was all because of her.

  Seeing Yu An'an frowning, a senior sister who had been watching the whole process thought for a while, pulled her to a corner, and whispered, "Junior sister, don't blame yourself, Jasmine is not like this just because of you and Lu Qiyuan It's also because the profession she picked is, uh, stinky...she can't accept it."

  Yu An'an: "..."

  The profession she picked is stinky? ?
  Does it mean that the profession is not very good?

  Yu Anan's brain was in chaos. She felt that her CPU was almost dry since she joined the senior brothers and sisters from Shennong Peak.

  After thinking for a moment, Yu Anan decided to ask clearly, "Senior sister, I can ask, why does senior sister Jasmine think that Lu Qiyuan practiced the ruthless way because of me?" Senior

  sister's eyes lit up, "Do you really want me to tell you? "

  Yu An'an hesitated for a moment, but nodded, "Yeah."

  When she was reading, she didn't pay attention to whether the male protagonist had CP. She mainly focused on the copy and the world view.

  "Well, it's actually quite simple to say." Ling Baihe cleared her throat, "That is, the two of you have been engaged since childhood, which is considered an engagement." "Later,

  Da Qi was destroyed, and Lu Qiyuan no longer He is a prince, his path to immortality has been ruined, and he is very miserable. He wanted to come to you, but you were..." Ling Baihe glanced at Yu An'an and said in a more euphemistic way, "You may not have recognized it at the time. He, so you drove him away."

  "Then he got the chance to be powerful and became a genius monk of Tianji Sect, so you tried to chase him back, but the effect was not ideal."

  Ling Baihe: "Then there's more. , haven't you not been looking for him much this month? As a result, Lu Qiyuan announced two days ago that he would switch to Qingqing Dao. The external rhetoric was that he had been waiting for a girl for a long time and no longer wanted to wait any longer."

  Yu An'an: " ..." What kind of stupid script is this about Dragon Aotian breaking off the engagement and leaving his fiancée?

  She was very sure that there was no such thing as an engagement in the original person's memory. If the original person had known that she and Lu Qiyuan were engaged, it would not have been possible for her to have fallen in love with him at first sight during the Northern Territory Competition a year ago. After falling in love with Lu Qiyuan, she did not use the marriage contract as a raft to approach him.