41-50

jupiter
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Chapter 41 lv.41
  Chapter 41 lv.41
  The beast's head was closed tightly, and Master Piaomiao held the warm spirit stone in his pocket, feeling that there was hope in life again.

  Jiang Yiheng looked at his master speechlessly, "Master, it's not easy for junior sister and the others to save some spiritual stones." Is that all you did?

  "Hmph." In front of his direct disciple, Master Miao Miao showed a rare naughty side, "Do you think your master

  and I are willing to cheat my apprentice?" "More than half of these spiritual stones will have to be cleaned up by Yu An'an and your junior brother."

  As the difficulty of the game increases, these two people rely on their high game level and strong awakened talents to become more and more undisguised in the dungeon.

  Wen Shixu was a little better. At most, he could grab the boss in front of a large number of sect disciples, but he remained anonymous every time, and not many people guessed his true identity.

  Yu Anan is in trouble. He doesn't download the dungeon frequently, but he can break the news every time. First the fifth-grade sect, and then the Xuanyin Pavilion. Last night, he was so powerful that he directly provoked the Canghai Sect of the Southern Region.

  "But Master, didn't the sect master tell us to leave the Canghai Sect alone?"

  Jiang Yiheng thought of the sect master who rushed to Piaomiao Peak last night to warn the master not to act rashly. He always felt that the paradise game had only come two months ago, and the sect master's white hair It's almost grown out.

  Master Piao Miao snorted coldly, "He told me to leave it alone, so I really don't care. Yu An'an is also a disciple of our peak, how can he let others bully and slander him?" He deliberately

  murdered the title of the legitimate daughter of the Canghai Sect's leader in the dungeon. It's too big. If they admit it like this, it will be equivalent to pushing Yu An'an to the forefront and making her the enemy of the entire eighteen states in the Southern Territory.

  That is to say, Lin Ye has degenerated too much now, and his brain is really no different from that of a spiritual pet chicken, otherwise he would never sit idly by and ignore this matter.

  Jiang Yiheng also thought of the posts that had sprung up in the communication area, and sighed, "Master, what should we do now?"

  Canghai Sect is a first-class sect, and the elders are all at the level of the sect leader. They are misty. There are a lot of disciples below the peak gold elixir stage, and together they are not enough to defeat one person.

  Jiang Yiheng really couldn't figure out how they, the old, weak, sick and disabled, could fight against the elite monks of the Canghai Sect.

  "Now that there are spiritual stones, it's natural to buy navy troops." Master Miao Miao said with a serious look, "Now that there are many players, you can post a post and give a gold coin, and there will be people who are willing to take care of it. There are still many little devil support groups in the forum. Yes, bring them all in so that you can keep a close eye on your family first."

  Jiang Yiheng: "..." What the master said made sense, and he couldn't refute it.

  Just when Piao Miao Zhenren and his senior brother were planning how to buy navy troops, they were responding to the rumors posted on the forum about #Pretty Little Devil Murdering the Canghai Sect Leader's Daughter Xiao Tianli#.