1-10

jupiter
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 1 lv.1
  Chapter 1 lv.1
  The shadows of the trees are dancing.

  A murmur filled the air.

  "Senior Sister, what should we do now?"

  A soft female voice sounded anxious, "Senior Sister has been unconscious for almost ten minutes, and everyone else has gone away. What if all the monsters are killed by them?" "

  Then What do you mean, abandon An An and leave?" This time, a cold female voice sounded.

  Perhaps she felt that her tone was a little harsh, but the cold female voice softened a little, with a hint of persuasion, "Dongying, I know you are anxious, but according to the game, An An's blood volume is already full, so it should be Wake up soon. We have grown up together since childhood. We can't really leave her behind. One more person will be more help..."

  Yu Anan opened his eyes and vaguely saw two tall and tall women. One is wearing a light green lotus root skirt and a flying fairy bun, and is full of fairy spirit. The other is slightly shorter, with her hair tied into a double spiral, matching tender pink tassels and a lotus colored skirt, which is lively and cute.

  With two beauties standing in front of them, Yu Anan's mind became much clearer.

  She rubbed her eyes and saw the eyes of the cold-tempered beauty with fairy buns moving slightly. She smiled at her, like an iceberg melting, "Little Junior Sister, you're awake."

  Yu An'an: "???"

  Little, Little Junior Sister ?

  "Now that I'm awake, I think my body will be fine. Let's get up and play the dungeon." Seeing Yu An'an still sitting under the tree with a confused look on her face, Yun Dongying couldn't bear it anymore. When she went to the secret realm to practice, she was suddenly pulled away. In this space, she had to clear the dungeon before she could leave. She was already in a bad mood, and she was really angry when she met Yu Anan, a super troll.

  Listening to her slightly dissatisfied tone, memories flashed through Yu Anan's head, allowing her to quickly understand the current situation.

  She traveled through time.

  It also slipped into a novel about cultivating immortals that I just read last night.

  Yesterday, the game "Fighting Monsters Together" that she had been playing for three years announced that it would be permanently shut down due to poor management. Yu Anan felt very depressed, so she clicked on a green app, ready to watch some cookies to ease her mood.

  But Cookie didn't see it. An online game about cultivating immortals called "Cultivating Immortals in the Doomsday, My Explosion Rate is 999%" caught her attention.

  It tells the story of Long Aotian, who had a traditional start. After going from genius to useless, having his family wiped out, and his fiancée breaking off the engagement, he picked up a mysterious ring and reached the pinnacle of his life.

  What is different is that there is no grandfather in the ring, but there is a game called "Xianxian Paradise". The gameplay is similar to modern online games. The gold coins and treasure chests exploded after killing the mobs can be exchanged for cultivation resources in the system mall. .