Epilogue

6 years later...

Author's POV

After they ate breakfast, Seulgi immediately went back inside her bedroom to change into her work clothes and fixed her hair before leaving. She was almost finished fixing her hair and applying perfume on her clothes when the door suddenly opened as her 6-year old daughter, Jieun, came inside.

"Mom! Are you done? Dad's waiting for you to come downstairs already.", she asked her mom.
"Yeah! Sorry if I took too long, honey!", Seulgi said in reply.
"It's fine! Shall we go now, mom?", Jieun asked her mom.
"Yeah! I don't want your dad to keep him waiting for too long, or else you'll be late for school!", Seulgi said.

They both went downstairs together and there, Jimin was already waiting for them in the living room while reading something on his phone.

"There you guys are!", he said.
"Sorry if I took too long! I just doubled check my bag to make sure that I won't forget some important stuff!", Seulgi told him.
"It's ok! Jieun, are you ready to go to school?", he asked Jieun.
"Yeah! Actually, I couldn't wait to go on my first day of school with Haneul and TaeJun!", Jieun said, referring to Joohyun & Taehyung's son, Kim TaeJun and Seungwan & Yoongi's daughter, Min Haneul.
"I'm glad that you're on the same class with them! Shall we go now, honey?", Seulgi excitedly asked her.
"Mhm!", she hummed in response.

And as Seulgi and Jimin hopped in inside his car with their daughter, Jimin immediately started driving away to fetch their child to school. I'm glad that our children are in good terms, knowing how close their parents are as well! Seulgi happily thought to herself in relief, referring to the closeness of her child with the children of her friends.

"Jieun, are you ok? Do you feel nervous?", Jimin asked Jieun.
"A little bit, since too shy meeting new people, and yet, I kinda feel relaxed knowing that I'm in the same class with Haneul and TaeJun.", she said.
"Don't worry! I'm sure you'll gain friends in no time, and please look after Haneul and TaeJun as well!", Seulgi told her.
"Yes mom!", her child said in reply.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived infront of Jieun's school. Seulgi immediately got out of the car to help fix her daughter's look before she could enter the campus while Jimin just waited in the car.

"Don't forget to eat your lunch and be a good girl, ok?", Seulgi told her child.
"Yes mom!", Jieun said.
"I'll see you later, Jieunie! Have fun at school!", Jimin said from the window.
"You too, dad!", she said.
"Auntie Seulgi!", a voice of a six-year old girl said as she approached them.
"Haneulie!", Jieun said as she hugged Haneul.
"Oh! Hi Haneul! Where are your parents?", Seulgi asked as Seungwan approached them.
"Oh! Umm— oh, there's mom!", Haneul said.
"Hi Seul!", Seungwan said.
"Hi! I came here to drop my daughter off to school!", Seulgi said.
"Same here!", she said.
"By the way, where's Yoongi oppa?", Seulgi asked.
"Oh! He's at the car, waiting.", she said.
"Oh! I see!", Seulgi said.
"Jieun, I think we should go now!", Haneul told Jieun.
"Oh, I see! Shall we go together?", Jieun said.
"Yeah sure! We'll go now, mom!", Haneul said as she kissed her mom goodbye.
"Alright sweetheart! Be a good girl and look after yourself and Jieun, ok?", Seungwan said.
"Yes mommy!", Haneul said.
"I'll be going now, honey! Enjoy!", Seulgi said.
"I'll see you later, mom!", Jieun said as she and Haneul went ahead already.

And as the two walked together to school, Seulgi couldn't help but look at her kid and niece in awe. They're so cute, that they remind me so much of my friends back when we always go to medical school together! She thought to herself with the softest smile.

"They're so cute to look at, that they remind me so much of us back when the five of us would always go to medical school together!", Seungwan said.
"I know! By the way.. I have to go now, Wannie! Jimin's waiting for me for too long in the car already. I'll just see you at the hospital!", Seulgi told her.
"You too!", Seungwan said as she and Seulgi went into their separate ways.