Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

I was about to go and proceed with work in my clinic when I saw Namjoon hyung, who just recently arrived in the reception area, so I quickly approached him before I go.

"Namjoon hyung!", I said.
"Oh Jimin! What do you need?", he asked me.
"Hyung, may I privately have a word with you? Don't worry, this will be just quick!", I told him.
"Sure! What is it?", he asked me.
"Hyung, later at lunchbreak, I hope everyone will be complete, because I have to tell you all something important! It's about my father's real killer!", I told him.
"Sure!", he said.
"Thanks hyung! By the way, I have to go now! Sorry for the disturbance!", I told him.
"Nah, it's fine! I'll just see you later at lunch!", he said.
"You too, hyung!", I said as I walked away.

I quickly fastened my pace as I walked down the hallway before I get late for work. A few seconds later, I turned the doorknob to open as I entered the clinic.

"Hey hyung! You're almost late!", Wooyoung told me.
"I know, and I'm very sorry! Anyways, let's start with work now!", I told him.
"Sure!", he said.

I immediately wore my white coat and my stethoscope around my neck as we proceeded with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

I was about to go and proceed to the clinic when Seungwan suddenly approached me as I stopped walking.

"Seungwan?", I said as she approached me.
"Hi! How are you doing? And how's your nose? Is it ok already?", she asked me.
"I'm doing fine! And my nose is getting better already, but I still need to wear a bandage!", I said.
"Oh, I see! I hope it'll heal quickly! And that girl deserves a more worse punishment, and suspension is not enough!", she said, referring to Jisoo.
"Let's not mind her and her friends if ever we encounter them! They're just wasting our time!", I told her.
"Yeah! That attention-seeking lunatic deserves a place in hell! By the way.. is Jimin making sure that you're taking pain relievers for your nose?", she asked me.
"Yeah! And don't worry, he's taking good care of me!", I said.
"Oh! Now I know the feeling of what it's like when someone's in love with you!", she said as she teased me.

Park Jimin, what the hell did you do to me?! I thought to myself as I couldn't figure out why I am blushing out of nowhere. No way! Even if he's my childhood friend, I don't want to fall in love with him, knowing that I have growing hatred towards him!

"Are you blushing? Don't tell me you're slowly starting to have feelings for your childhood friend without you, realizing!", she said as she continued to tease me.
"What?! No, I don't and I'll never have feelings for him!", I said.
"Hmm? Like I don't know you, Kang Seulgi!", she said.
"Well it's your choice if you want to believe in me or not.", I said.
"Don't worry, I'm just kidding! Anyways, I hope you're doing ok always!", she told me with a smile.
"Don't worry, I'm doing just fine! If there's something wrong going on, I'll tell you guys immediately!", I told her with reassurance.
"That's good to hear! Anyways, I have to go!", she said.
"I'll see you later at lunch, Wannie!", I said.
"You too!", she said as she walked away.

I immediately left the reception area as I went straight in the clinic, but the moment I went inside, Seungyeon unnie's concerned expression immediately worried me.

"Unnie, did something happen?", I asked her.
"Umm.. someone handed me this letter, and they told me to give it to you.", she said as she handed me an envelope.
"Oh! Umm.. alright?", I said in a confused tone.

I immediately took out the card from the envelope as I immediately read what's written on it.

Do you want to know who killed your father? It's someone close to Jimin!