Movie night... again

The bell signalling the end of the day had just rung. As I walk out someone pushed me I look up and saw it was Nathan.

Then Danny came running past but noticed me and blurts out "Allie quick, George is here to pick us up hurry hes waiting for us" I look up with concern as he grabs my arm pushing me through the crowd. We rush out the door in the car park.

I see Issac taking to a girl his hand against the wall "Oi Issac get in the car!" I heard George yelling from his truck. Issac ran to the car embrrassed. George starting the car Danny and I ran to car before George took off withuout us.

"Did any of you beside Nathan and Danny receive the message I sent?" I check my phone Lee, Issac, and lee do the same. we all answered no confused "what was the message?" Alex asked

George replies "We are decorating for Cole's welcoming home part. I'll pick you up from school at 3:00pm Sharp. be there or walk home.

My eyebrow rises after hearing Cole's name.

"Lee check my phone incase I sent it to the wrong people" "im always doing that" George sighs.

"George how did you send this message to ten people my man?"

"What!" George pulled over almost into a ditch scratching the back of his head "give me my phone"

George fakes laugh, "Nice one guys, You'll be staying home this weekend" He smiled in the review mirror tosses his phone into the cup holder, and begins driving again.

"What we were joking, you seemed tense" Issac whined

George ignores hims he turns into the residence. parking the car quickly, he flicked his hand "get out, get out! Party decorations are on the table and Issac dont eat anything I swear!"

were all out of the car watching George wave to us while backing out and revering in a hurry.

We start to walk to go inside as Will comes to the front door "Hey, guys Hey Allie. Here's a list of things we need to do. Cole is going to be home in an hour and a bit, so we gotta start."

Will countiunes to say "Ive done one banner, cupcakes are in the oven, and burgers are on the BBQ. Take a look at the list" he hands it to Danny

Will started walking away but says "Danny, you got Erins number. Mind calling her to invite her over? Cole's gonna want to see her"

My hear pings as I stared at the list, not blinking.

"Ok let get this started" Will claps his hands and turned-on some music

(the list)

"Parker and I can do the banners"

"Parks!' I yell

she appears from the game room dragging a handful of fairy lights behind her. "yeah?"