Bruised Secrets

It's Thursday afternoon at 5:50pm and I walk out the door seeing the two blondes waiting for me

(What Allie and Cole are wearing/their hair/her makeup)

It's a little hazy out but there's a nice breeze flowing through so it will be ok.

"What kept you, you on a call with a boy or something? Like you were the night before anyway, let's discuss the game plan.

I look at her my eyes browed in the thought of how would she know that she would've been asleep when I was on a call with Daniel that other night. Meanwhile, Cole is slightly biting his lips eyes widening. Cole puts his hand on Parker's shoulder and says "Let's break it down for you"

He crouches down signalling for Parker and me to sit down he grabs a stick and starts drawing out the formations in the dirt "This is the team you're up against" Circling the line of the opposing team, he then draws a little person and circles it "that the person was targeting, well because she has the ball and let's call her Allie"

Cole says looking at Allie with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I fake a smile and Cole looks back down shaking his head. He draws a few more things, circles a few more things and I just zone out. After a few more minutes he's done explaining and we get up and get ready to play It out dusting the dirt off our pants.

"Alright we've got the basics down which I think you already knew Parker gotta keep reminding you cause you know you forget things easily" he gives her a playful smile and she just looks ready to learn. "OK Parks imma get you to film so you can look at it later blah blah blah"

He runs off to the barn and I'm showing Parker how to work the camera he places a stack of thick hay behind me.

He grabs a ball from the porch and passes it to Parker telling her to move out of the way after throwing it so you can get it all on film. He walks to me speaking softly "You ready?" a mischievous grin painted onto his face as he walks back to get ready to run towards me "Let me get you, ok? And then we can do one where you're dodging me and stuff" he tells me and I nod

Parker hands me the ball and I start jogging very slowly quite nervous about how hard Cole is going to tackle me. but I'm smiling scared and excited. still jogging Cole tackles me to land on the hay very carefully trying to avoid crushing me beneath his body.

His strong hand hugging my waist I'm laying there laughing "That was kinda fun" laughing and pushing strands of hair out of my face. Cole gets up after a good few seconds like he didn't want to let go and offers a hand I don't see it as I'm enjoying myself and get up by myself he looks at the camera puts his thumbs up and smiles awkwardly.

Parker asks if they can do that more time before they go on dodging we both say yeah at the same time. I begin to start running carelessly while Parker bursts out laughing and then bam Cole tackles me it was harder this time but I brush the pain off and jump up Cole and I are both laughing