You dare turn on me, I made you and i'm your creator said the person. Then I look behind me and there another person and he was chain up, you made something that you can't control and I got my own free will said the chain up person as he move his head move up a bit and i saw a core crystal.

How he got the same core crystal like my? i asked myself, you made the first Telethia and the first Blade and think you can control me. When you fall, your world become mine said the chain up person as i saw his left eye and it was purple like mine.

Then I was still in the same room with the other and I heard Rex say, They do that in Indol? asked Rex. I guess you and I and I are more alike than you thought, chum. Though mine was just a surgical procedure said Zeke.

You make it sound so simple, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it said Morag. You know the people of Indol can trace their roots back to Judicium? asked Zeke, Judicium? The creators of that weapon thing from Temperantia? ask Nia.

Yeah, them. They carried out experiments... Fusing Blade and human cells, creating Flesh Eaters said Zeke. So...those practices persist in Indol? asked Morag, Hey, so they took advantage of Blade regeneration...and patched me up with Pandy's Core Crystal, right? asked Zeke.

Since I have part of her core in me... I'm a Flash- no, a Blade Eater! Or something said Zeke, a Blade Eater... said Nia. That's right, that's gotta be why this place is getting to you, too said Pandoria.

It's all good, let's just push on! said Zeke as we keep going. Then a long walk and I saw a wall in front of us, my lady? ask Dromarch. For the last time, I'm fine. Why don't you just worry about yourself? asked Nia.

But- said Dromarch, you gotta admire Shellhead over there, he just put it right out there. And here I am... Dromarch, I'm gonna put myself to the test, right here, I've decided said Nia. My lady- very well said Dromarch.

This mist makes me feel like I'm swimming through the Cloud Sea said Gramps, this mist is produced when a fossilized Titan body reacts with the atmosphere. It's why it's so hard to breathe down here said Morag.

Nia? asked Rex, what now? asked Nia. Are you in pain? asked Rex, I'm strugglin' to breathe like everyone else and I'm a little dizzy, that's all said Nia. Oh right... When that happens, it's best to just try and empty your head of all thoughts said Rex.

What? asked Nia, It's an old salvager trick. When you swim down deep, it feels like your head's gonna implode. You just go with it, don't fight it, then you stop noticing the pressure, why not give it a go? asked Rex.

Empty my head, eh? You mean I have to start acting as daft as you? Tall order said Nia. Hey, that's not very nice! said Rex, Everone! over here! Tora think this way lead down shouted Tora as we saw a hole next to Tora.

It certainly doesn't look like a natural formation said Brighid, maybe it was grave robbers? asked Zeke. There's not too much worth stealing round here, well apart from... said Gramps, whatever it was that Addam hid down here said Rex.

Just a guess, it's possible that Jin and his accomplices have been here said Gramps, Then...they found out about the sunken ship, and went to Argentum said Rex. Still just a guess, but a pretty good one said Gramps.

Then there won't be anythings left to find, will there? Sheesh said Nia. Well, if that was the case then you'd expect them to already have the third sword said Gramps. But they cleary don't have it said Morag.

No, I do not think Addam would let the sword be so easily found said Gramps, no point in worrying. Let's just press on! said Rex as we enter the hole.

(Nia)pov

I follow the other and i started to slow down, Rex... We'vecome a long way, I think it's time for a break said Morag. What? But- said Rex, hold your horses, there's long way to go yet. Hey, you too, Nia, come rest your head on my lap if you like said Zeke.

Why don't you rest your head in your ares? I asked, hey Zeke you can let Pandoria rest on your lap said y/n as Pandoria blush. I'm sorry, everyone, i had no idea said Rex. There is no need to apologize, i understand said Morag.

Poppi, now is good time to cool drive furnace! said Tora, aye-aye Masterpon! said Poppi as she released the stream from her. Meeehmehmehmeh! Hothothothot! Meehmeh! Hot! Hot! said Tora, Masterpon! Poppi is sorry! said Poppi.

Rex walk to me, Emergency air, it might help said Rex. Oh, thanks i said, you have to hold your nose, and then inhale really really deeply. Now stretch out, and puff out your chest said Rex, Is this...another of your salvager tricks? i asked.

Go on, just try it said Rex as I do what he said, Wow, that really did the trick i said. Right? When I was starting out, this was one of the first things the other salvagers taught me. Even though they acted like my parents, they never really taught me anything worthwhile said Rex.

I did manage to pick up a couple of useful tricks, though said Rex, parents, bleh. My da was real enough but I can't say he really taught me anything either, he was a well-known lord in Gormott. A real big cheese i said.

He made me study hard, but it was all how to be a proper lady, which fork to use. Nothing  that's doing meany good now, just useless shite i said. Hey don't say that about you said y/n, you were some kinda high society princess? I can't picture it said Rex.

Shut it, you... I hated studying. But, looking back... Those were the happiest times of my life, there was my da... And... My big sis, the three of us i said. You had a sister? asked Rex, yeah, she was very frail. I spent a lot of time at her bedside i said.

My da brought doctors from all over to try and help her, he tried so hard. It was all he thought about, after that point...my memories aren't so happy i said. Nia said Rex, Da spent all his money on chasing a cure, and lost his position as a lord i said.

From then on, we became drifters, it was a tough life, it took its toll on my sister. She died, not long after, anyway, I'm sorry for talking your ear off. Thanks for the salvager trick, it really worked i said.

Sneaky git, if you had this all along, why did you hold out on me? I feel much better, shall we go, Rex? i asked Rex as i saw y/n have his right arm over his eye. y/n, are you crying? asked Rex, yes i am said y/n, you big softie i said as we walk down the path.