Argument resolving🔞

Sooo ima try writing smut bc that's what a couple people asked for but I haven't wrote smut in like a few years so idk how it'll turn out..so comment and let me know if y'all want more smuts! Thanks :)

I had been avoiding my boyfriend jacob for two weeks now because he started the biggest most pettiest argument a couple of weeks ago it was literally for no reason at all. So I had just not bothered texting him, calling him or hanging out with him. Not that he had even texted or called me anyway. He had been avoiding me too. But today his friends were over and so was his cousin who I was best friends with so she invited me over and of course I agreed. I didn't have to talk to him. Plus him and I lived together so if I wanted to go to the house I could, I had been staying in a hotel for a few weeks.

Anyway I was stood outside of the house before I knocked a few times on the door. I did have a key but my stupid ass didn't bother picking it up before I walked out that day we had the argument.

The door soon opened revealing jacob and he just stared at me. "why are you here?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I pushed past him and said "because I live here and Kaci told me to come over, don't worry I didn't come here to see you."

I heard him mumble something under his breath but I didn't care. To be honest I did miss him so much but I wanted him to apologise first.

"y/n!!! hey I missed you" kaci said as she noticed me walk into the room running and pulling me into a hug.

"hii!" i said hugging her back.

"oh wassup y/n" one of jacobs friends lee said and I just smiled at him before kaci and I walked over and sat down.

Of course jacob had to sit next to me. Fantastic.

"so you two okay now?" another one of jacob's friends william asked.

I just shook my head.

"nah fuck that" jacob said making me glare at him and elbow his arm and he glared back at me before looking away.

"you two have been together for two years stop with this petty shit and kiss and makeup" kaci said shaking her head.

"kace.." I mumbled shaking my head.

"yep! you two are going to talk right now, everyone else outside!" kaci said and all of jacob's friends stood up and walked into the garden making me roll my eyes.

I bet this was her plan all along.

Damn it.

"you wanna talk or what?" jacob questioned before looking at me and I then looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"you gonna apologise for starting a petty argument for no reason?" I said rolling my eyes.

"you gotta quit with that attitude and rolling those eyes before I give you a reason to roll them" he said before placing his hand on my thigh.

Was this really going to lead into makeup sex? of course it was. that's how it always ended up.

"do it then" i said and a small smirk formed on his face.

He gripped my wrist and pulled me upstairs to our bedroom before pushing me back onto our bed and climbing on top of me. "im sorry okay im sorry for starting that argument" he apologised looking down at me.

"good! you should be sorry." I snapped still slightly annoyed.

He rolled his eyes and said "you really gotta quit it with that attitude y/n"

"whatever" i said before looking away from him.

He gripped my chin and turned my head to look back at him before he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. My hands moved over his shoulders one of them on the back of his head before I deepened the kiss, him sliding his tongue into my mouth.

His hands moved to my body before he broke the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra. His hands running behind my back as he unclipped my bra and took it off tossing it aside. He started placing kisses all over my chest and sucking all over the top half of my body including my neck leaving dark purple hickeys as I let out soft moans.

I pushed him away before standing up and taking the rest of my clothes off and he did the same so we were both completely naked.

I laid back down him crawling between my thighs before his tongue met my pussy. His hands gripping my thighs keeping them open and holding them in place.

My eyes closed as I let out moans and my hand gripping onto his hair. He was sucking on my clit then moving his tongue to my entrance fucking me with it. My hands moved to gripping onto the sheets as he repeatedly licking my clit making me moan and jolt with pleasure. I was getting close already but could you blame me? it's been two weeks.

I felt him moan against me sending vibrations through my body. His eyes closed as he pleasured me. He pulled his head away making me let out a needy whine making him smirk and say "hold on baby"

He laid down on his back before pulling me on top of him and I sunk down on his cock. He let out a groan as he was all the way in.

I began moving going up and down and occasionally grinding to get friction on my clit.

"holy fuck you feel amazing" he said as his eyes slammed shut taking in the feeling before watching himself move in and out of me again.

He gripped my waist before flipping us over so he was on top of me. He pinned his hands above my head interlocking his fingers with mine.

He pushed back into me and didn't waste any time to started quickly thrusting into me. His hands moved to my waist as he squeezed it not roughly but not softly either. 

I couldn't stop moaning.

"Fuck baby" i moaned loudly.

I clenched around him making him let out a moan which I thought was hot. I liked when he moaned. His face quickened and his strokes became rougher.

I felt myself becoming closer to my climax, his cock twitching inside me signalling that he was also close.

"I..m gonna cum baby" I struggled to say between moans and whimpers.

"good girl cum for me baby" he whispered making my face heat up at the name he had called me.

I let out soft moans as I came whilst my legs shook continuously. I felt him cum inside of me as he let out groans and moans before we both reached our high before he slowly pulled out and rolled next to me.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled my body against his side. "Im really sorry y/n" he said to me.

"it's okay don't worry" I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you so much I never want to lose you" he said placing a kiss on my head.

"I love you too and I promise you'll never lose me" i replied smiling.