7 minutes in heaven

Of course the typical high school party game included sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle of everyone.

And opposite from me was the one and only jacob elordi, the most popular and cutest boy in school. everyone had a crush on him including me.

"Y/n it's your turn" one of the girls said making me sigh and lean forward.

I spun it and as I spun I secretly prayed that it landed on Jacob. I thought I had saw jacob smirk as I span the bottle but maybe I was imagining it.

The bottle slowed down...landing on him.

The room was filled with "OOO's" and "AWW's"

"get in the closet you two" one of jacob's friends said and Jacob stood up and put his hand out in front of me before I held it as he helped me up and lead me into the closet.

The door was closed behind us and we were now in the dark room. I felt him shuffling around before the light turned on and I saw him.

"uh..hi" i said nervously.

"hey" he began saying "i never thought it would land on me" he added with a small smirk on his face.

"neither did I" i shrugged.

Suddenly he stepped closer to me so he was infront of me and reaches for my chin tilting my head up before placing his lips against mine.

He placed a soft, gentle, passionate kiss on my lips before we both broke it and he looked down at me.

"im so glad it landed on me" he said with a grin on his face.

"really? im glad it landed on you too" I admitted.

He smiled and said "to be honest y/n I've always liked you"

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I just mumbled "what..really?"

He nodded his head and said "yeah it's always been you y/n"

"it's always been you too jacob" i said back to him.