Iced coffee

I decided to go and grab a coffee on the way to meet my friends. I was back in my hometown so I decided that I'd visit some of my childhood friends whilst I was here.

As I walked into the cafe I noticed a cute cashier which made me nervous straight away. I walked over to him and he said "hi love what can you get you today?" his eyes trailing down my body clearly checking me out.

"can I just have an iced coffee please.." i said with a small smile on my face.

"of course" he said with a grin on his face.

"thank you" i said before standing off to the side so the next person could order whilst I waited for my coffee to be made.

I couldn't help but notice him glancing at me every few seconds with a cute smile on his face.

"your order is ready sweetheart" he said to me making me stand up and walk over again. what was with the nicknames? and why were they making me blush..

I paid for it and quickly went to take it when his hand brushed against mine making my breath hitch. I looked up at him and he showed a small smirk and shot me a wink making me quickly look away.

I turned around to leave when he stopped me by saying "excuse me love you forgot something" making me turn back around to look at him confused. I was sure I didn't forget anything.

"huh?" i questioned with a confused look on my face.

"my number" he said as he handed me a small folded piece of paper which im assuming had his number written on it.

I let out a small laugh before he said "text me" I looked to him and nodded my head before leaving. What had just happened?!