Bully

I nervously walked into college trying to avoid the one boy who made my life living hell. I just wanted to finish my classes and go home with no problems today. I wasn't in the mood for it at all. It was worse because it was my best friends twin brother who treated me this awful.

My best friend always said it was because he liked me or whatever but if he did it was a stupid way to show it. But either way I knew it wasn't true and I wasn't going to believe something that dumb. Although I did kind of like him I knew the feeling wasn't mutual.

I felt someone jump on my back making me nearly fall over. "heyyy" the person said before getting off my back and walking in front of me making me smile as I saw who it was.

It was my best friend. Shit that must mean her brother was here too. Fantastic. It was only a matter of time before he-

"hey freak!" a voice said shoving me to the ground before walking off and I knew who it was.

"your such a jackass!" my friend shouted at him before she helped me up.

I just shook my head as I stood up and looked at her before saying "why's your brother always such a dick to me.."

She shrugged and said "I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it, he's dropping out of school soon"

A small grin formed on my face before saying "oh thank god!" the both of us laughing before splitting up and heading to class.

I didn't even make it to class.

As I was walking through the halls a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me to the janitors closet. I couldn't see who it was.

"uh..h-hello..?" I stuttered before the light turned on and I saw his face again.

I sighed and said "what do you want Jacob."

"I want you to drop out" he said to me.

"what? why would I wanna drop out? I don't want to end up stupid like you!" I snapped.

His eyes darkened and he shoved me against the wall before saying "what did you say?"

I shoved him away from me. I was done with him treating me like this. "im not dealing with this anymore jacob. you can find someone else to bully coz it won't be me" before going to open the door and leave but he grabbed my arm again.

I looked at him once again and this time his eyes were softer which confused me. Usually he looked angry all the time but this time he didn't. It was different.

"im sorry for bullying you y/n.." he said stepping closer to me.

"yeah sure you are! tell me why you do it then?" i said not believing him one bit. I didn't even expect the thing that he did next.

I felt his lips smash against mine and his hand moved to the side of my face deepening the kiss. I pushed him off and said "wait no..what are you doing? why are you doing this?"

"i love you y/n..I've always loved you" he said as he brushed the hair out of my face.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. "how do I know your not lying? this could be one of your stupid jokes again." I said shaking my head.

"I promise y/n. I swear im telling the truth" he said to me.

"im not just going to be your secret jacob, you know what im talking about" i said referring to when he and I used to be together. Well I thought we were but he told everybody I was making it up and that's where it all started.

"your not my secret, you know what come with me." he said before holding my hand and opening the door before pulling me with him.

He led me to the head teachers office where they had a microphone thing that was attached to all of the speakers in the whole school.

He wasn't going to do what I thought he was right?

He walked straight into the office ignoring all of the teachers that tried stopping him and turned it on. He was going to be in so much trouble.

"I JACOB ELORDI AM IN LOVE WITH Y/F/N" he said into the mic and you could hear it echo around the whole school.

He looked over at me and said "happy now?"

A small smile formed on my face and I nodded.

"Jacob elordi that's a lunch time detention today and tomorrow! get back to class the both of you." the principal said shaking his head in disbelief.

We left the office and began walking down the halls again. I said "so does this make me your girlfriend then?"

He looked to me and said "of course y/n"