Period

My boyfriend who I've been dating for three months asked me if I wanted to stay over at his place today and I obviously agreed. As it got late jacob and I just cuddled in bed watching a movie.

As he gets up to put his phone on charge I noticed a small blood stain on the sheets. "Fuck!" I said in complete embarrassment realising I had just gotten my period.

Jacob turned around and noticed it as well as how embarrassed I was. "I'm so sorry..I'll clean it" i said sitting up and he just laughed a little.

"It's okay y/n don't worry, how about you jump in the shower and I'll pop to the store and get everything you need?" he asked me making me smile looking over at him.

"you'd do that for me?" I questioned.

"of course! go have a nice warm shower and I'll be back in twenty minutes okay?" he said to me and I nodded.

He walked over to me and kissed me on the head before leaving. I couldn't help but smile. How did I get so lucky?

I got up and got in the shower whilst he was gone also stealing a pair of his sweatpants and one of his hoodies to change into after. I already had underwear and stuff here.

**

Jacob's pov:

I had just got back to the house and as I was walking up the stairs I could hear the shower running before it stopped. She must've just finished.

I think I brought everything? I'm not sure I've never brought a girl any of these things. Mostly because I've never had a girlfriend until y/n. She was just different, she was special.

I walked into the bedroom with the bags before knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hello?" she questioned quietly.

I smiled and said "I've got you the things"

"oh right!" she said before opening the door and she was just in a towel but I didn't bother looking at her because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

I handed her the pads/tampons out of the bag before she closed the door and opened it a few minutes later.

I looked over at her and chuckled when I saw her wearing one of my tracksuits. "Comfy?" I questioned with a smile on my face. It was way too big on her but it was cute.

"mhm!" she hummed before laying down besides me before pulling a confused face. "What's all this?" she added pointing at the two bags of stuff that I had also brought from the store.

"oh it's just like snacks and stuff" i said with a grin. I just heard that when girls are on their periods they like crave snacks and stuff.

Just then she jumped on me and hugged me making me laugh and wrap my arms around her tighter. "thank you.." she whispered.

"your more than welcome love" I replied with a grin on my face.