I groaned and turned around to see Sapphire approaching me with a stupid grin on her face. It didn't help that I always had to see this idiot gush about my ugly ass sister. Oh how lucky indeed..

"What do you want, loser?"

Ever since Sapphire was crowned as queen, my duties and responsibilities have lessened a bit but I still had so much to do. But I did appreciate the times when Sapphire tried her best to help me with my responsibilities, she told me she's trying her best to appear like a dependable older sister to me which I thought was weird at first but now.. now I actually did appreciate it.

Sapphire gave a disappointed smile and showed me a.. negative pregnancy test result. "We tested over and over again, Weiss even did some spell shit to make sure but she's not pregnant."

"That must have been a relief."

She laughed, "Yeah, Weiss was a bit relieved, I could tell. I'm a bit disappointed though, I was starting to see my offsprings running around the castle."

"And destroying stuff? Yeah, I can see that too."

"But it's probably for the best, Sapphire. You're still a beginner in magic and Weiss is too busy to look after a child. Besides, you're a vampire, she's a witch, there's bound to be complications when you guys try to conceive.. you guys will be producing a hybrid after all." I informed her, shrugging as her expression turned into bewilderment.

"Are hybrids hard to conceive?"

"Well.. yes because the difference in the genes and DNA of both kinds will have to combine. But don't worry though, plenty of other witches and vampires have made hybrid children together and most of them appeared to be normal so I think you're good. Just be ready when the time comes though, a witch and a vampire hybrid is one of the hardest pregnancies in the world so I reckon Weiss will become very.. scary when you impregnate her."

Sapphire shivered in fear, "Okay, you made me change my mind so quick."

I laughed at her, "Relax, you're in the clear, she's not pregnant." She still had a scared expression on her face which made me laugh even harder.

"I'm gonna go.. and buy lots of condoms." She stated, turning around to leave but before she could, she asked me, "By the way, how are you?"

I shrugged, "Don't worry, my mind is still clear."

She stared into my eyes first before nodding and walking away. For the past few days, I have not been able to have a conversation with Weiss or Sapphire without them asking me how I was. I appreciated their unwavering concern for me but.. it made me feel so vulnerable and I hated that, I just didn't like being vulnerable.

Once Sapphire was gone from my sight, I looked down from my balcony, and without a second thought, jumped over. I easily landed on the ground, startling the witches and wizards around me, but I ignored them and continued walking towards the forest.

My duties for the day have been completed and as night time loomed over our kingdom, people began walking back to their homes. As most witches and wizards were introverted, many would hide in their huts when the night comes. Only the rare extroverted people remained wandering through the darkness, just like what I was doing right now.

I knew Sapphire and Weiss were busy with each other now and I didn't want to be seen as an annoying little sister who always had to have their attention so I let them be whenever they're together.

At times like these, there was only one friend that I could depend on and that person was him. I chuckled as I saw him ridiculously trying to blend in with the trees in the background but I was trained better than him so I knew exactly where he was, even with my eyes closed.

"You really think that would work on me, Harvy?"

He groaned and revealed himself with a scowl, "I swear to the Moon Goddess, I blended so perfectly!"

I chuckled, "Yeah, no. Next time, use a different spell." He rolled his eyes and huffed before casting a spell to turn himself back to normal. He ran a hand through his blond locks, making sure they were in place before approaching me.

"Any news so far?"

He sighed, "None. I've looked everywhere, she's nowhere to be found. I tried the mountains where she lived, used the entrance privilege you gave me from Lucifer, went to heaven with Queen Yolice's permission, and still nothing! That good for nothing mate of yours is nowhere to be found!"

When our search first started, I would always defend Gaia when Harvy would insult her but I've grown tired of it so I eventually stopped. I shrugged, "I think that's enough. You can take a break from that search."

He shook his head, "No. Willow, we've been friends since magic academy, do you really think I'd let you search for your dumbass mate alone?"

"But I won't be searching for her." I stated, my voice void of any emotion. Harvy took note of this and immediately hugged me.

"You know you'll always have me."

I smiled and nodded, resting my cheek against his chest, "I know."

We then pulled away from the hug. "By the way, I am never visiting hell ever again. Can you believe that when I visited, I saw nothing but sex and murder everywhere I looked?"

"Dude, it's hell! What did you expect?" I asked, laughing as Harvy acted like he was puking his guts out.

Whenever I was lonely, only Harvy could make me genuinely laugh and I was thankful for that. Harvy was my best friend and we've been through together so much, therefore I trusted him with my life and he trusted me with his.

"I saw this girl there though, all the other demons were laughing and berating her. It was one of the worst things to ever witness. The poor girl was probably even murdered after I left." Harvy stated, shaking his head.

"Damn, sounds like you need to clean your eyes." I wasn't exactly phased by what he told me. I heard Lucifer was a very different ruler from Lucilia, therefore if the violence and sex were controlled during Lucilia's reign, her little brother did the opposite and chaos erupted.

"Yes I do, no amount of spells would erase what I saw." He deadpanned, making me chuckle at his overacting. He then looked at his watch and I already knew that he was needed. "I have to go now, mama's not taking her medicine." He sighed.

I nodded, "Yeah, say hi to Monica for me."

"Just call me if you need me, alright? I'll always answer, Willow." He gave me one of his signature friendly smiles before teleporting away. I knew Harvy was a very busy man, since he was the only one left to take care of his weak mother whose magic was almost drained. Therefore, I was planning on paying him handsomely for helping me with the search.

Once Harvy left, I was once again alone. When I told Harvy I won't be searching for Gaia anymore, I meant it. No one knew where she was. Cynthia, who always used to be with Gaia, has gone off to live her own life now that the war was over, thus she didn't know the whereabouts of Gaia either. I've reached a dead end. I've no leads, no witnesses, no ideas left, nothing. Gaia was just everywhere and anywhere, but not beside me.

I used to be so scared that Gaia would reject and abandon me.. and with everything that's going on right now, that might just be the case. But I'm not scared anymore, I'm just.. numb.

Maybe I've used all of my luck.

[A/N] I'm so happy to start Willow's story, a lot of the readers from Fallen Queen wanted her to have her own little story so here it is, yey! The whole book is also going to be in Willow's POV so nobody will get a glimpse of Gaia's mind ;).

Have a good day/night! (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)