Chapter 1

Everyone thought I lived the dream, that I was the luckiest girl in the world, to have been born a spoiled princess, and to have the most terrifying queen as my older sister. Then I was regarded to be even luckier when people started noticing my close relationship to the other queens of different kinds. Word spread that wherever I went, I carried nothing but luck and fortune. Many witches have started believing it and were starting to see me as the symbol of luck and prosperity. Women, from left and right, have doubled in their efforts of wooing me. Men, although they knew they had no chance, tried their best to impress me. They tried and tried, hoping to be blessed with a bit of luck from me. But I always looked away, therefore their efforts stopped for a while.

Then.. out of the blue, one of the most powerful being in the world, and a creature who was able to directly communicate with the Moon Goddess, claimed to be my missing mate. Just like that, I was once again regarded as the luckiest girl in the world. I'm a princess, my older sister was a queen and was feared all over the world, my friends were all of high status and power, and now.. my mate was the all knowing being, my luck was off the charts!

Bullshit.

What absolute bullshit!

I'm a princess and although I was spoiled in my younger years, I still had the duties and responsibilities of a princess. I was to attend every meeting of the council, I had to oversee the projects of my sister, I had to approve and disapprove of laws, I had to train many witches and wizards, and so much more! Not to mention, my father died and my mother killed herself from the grief, what joy!

My older sister, Weiss Hudson, was one of the most feared queens in the whole world but did they not realize how much of a pain in the ass she was?! I love my sister with all of my heart, but she has orders for me, every single day! Not once have I experienced having a day off! Not once was I regarded as myself and not merely a princess! Although I knew Weiss loves me too, she was always too busy being queen to spend some actual sister time with me!

It made me feel.. so lonely.

The frustrations from all of these kept building up for years and years until I started to rebel. I didn't do my duties and I fooled around with every woman that met my eyes. There was never a day where I didn't fuck a random woman and slacked off my duties.

Then Weiss finally noticed and gave me the beating of a lifetime until I eventually started fulfilling my duties again. But every now and then, I would still fuck a random woman behind closed doors. Even though Weiss tried to forbid me from fucking around so much, I refused to stop it. It was the only way for me to stop feeling lonely, thus I clung to it with desperate claws.

Suddenly, Gaia appeared and I was rumoured to be even luckier than before. Bullshit after bullshit after bullshit!

Gaia.. I don't even know where to start.. do I start with the time she revealed she was my mate and then completely ghosted me? Or do I start with the rare times that we were actually together but her mind was somewhere else? Or how about the fact that I have not seen nor heard from her in almost five months now! Oh how lucky was I to be gifted with the most neglectful mate of all time!

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

If I felt lonely before, I definitely felt lonelier now!

That woman better be thankful that I have not succumbed to my old habits yet but if she continues to leave like this, I'll have to find company elsewhere. I don't care what the Moon Goddess will think of me, if my patience wears think, like super fucking thin, Gaia better be ready because I will go off and fuck every woman I see.

At this point, I still have my patience but when it disappears, I doubt that Weiss will be able to stop me.

"Willow, hey!"