Jungkook patience has run out and the only thing he know is the gun which was pointed on taehyung fired three bullets unknowingly continuously and he saw the bullet side pass taehyung head.

Jungkook throw his gun on the floor with a jolt and stride towards taehyung.

Taehyung eyes and fist are clenched due to the shock he get a second ago, his breath hitched when jungkook curl his one hand on back neck and other on his waist.

Taehyung eyes are still close his breath is already getting heavy by the intense touch of jungkook.

His exhale his breath on jungkook lips when jungkook pulled him with a jerk and on the very moment he feel his soul get snatched by the devil.

"Open your eyes" Jungkook says so softly that taehyung heart start to vibrate.

"Promise me you'll not shout" Taehyung says.

Jungkook eyes furrowed to see taehyung like that so innocent so pure, he control back himself to not fall in the grip of taehyung soul which is pulling him slowly.

"Hmm" Taehyung broke into a small smile.

And their blue and brown iris met each other.

"My heart is beating fast" Taehyung says and in the next second he knows he's in floor wincing in pain.

Jungkook takes a big sigh and shows his hand towards the door "stop wait outside"

He said to suga who just entered the room and saw the boy who's not leaving jungkook side nowadays.

"I've already cleared it out that I'm not interested in you" Jungkook says with his not so gentle voice and rub his forehead because it's tiresome to make taehyung understand all this.

"Meet me at xyz tonight at 11pm, I'll never bother you after this" Taehyung says with full seriousness.

Taehyung turns his back and says "I'll wait for you"

............

Taehyung is sitting on the hill enjoying the view here on the same position since two hours, it's 11:45 and still jungkook is not here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taehyung is sitting on the hill enjoying the view here on the same position since two hours, it's 11:45 and still jungkook is not here.

Taehyung felt the gentle caress of the breeze and he shiver a little, he's not covered with warm clothes too.

He again looks at his watch and saw it'll will be 12am in 9 minutes. He hug himself to keep the body warm.

"Why am I so unlucky" Taehyung mumble to himself.

He hear a shuffle of boot behind and his face instanty glowed up but he didn't tried to move.

"What"

Taehyung is doing something with plastics and box in the front, he looks at his watch and then "1-2-3"

He lit the candle and turns back "Happy birthday"

Jungkook looks at the candle and then the guy who's glowing under the moon shivering beautifully.

"Blow it" Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook is just standing there admiring the features of taehyung with his eyes which held nothing except blankness.

And a strong breeze comes and went away with taking the candle light away which was connecting both of them.

"Oh? Ok no problem I'll lit again" Taehyung says and was about to lit jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What?"

"Why are you doing all this"

"Cut the cake.. I made it by myself"

"Why"

When taehyung saw jungkook is not going to cut the cake anytime soon so instead of waiting he grab the knife and cut the cake himself. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear-"

Taehyung looks at the expression of jungkook and says "king"

Taehyung pick the piece of cake and bring near jungkook mouth "eat"

"Oh god this is our last meeting at least respect my efforts" Taehyung says and lick the cream.

"I'm sorry i can't afford expensive cakes, I'm not rich like you but this one is good too" Taehyung says and eat the cake which was on his hand.

Then he placed the cake on the side and prepare himself for a long speech, he clear his voice with a cough.

"So.. "

............

I hope It's not getting boring for you all?

If you have some idea regarding this book then comment section is open for you all please comment the idea and I'll try to add them too.. 🤧