Lov*, Hat* and *ate

Start from the beginning

"Ye-"

Yufei was about to add something else, till X yelled out. "You guys know I'm still here right, so shut up about that ... I don't have a 'thing' for him, and what condition, i can almost say that he sees just fine, so don't say things you don't know!"

"Hey guys what's wrong, I heard you arguing" Tang Zhan showed from the stairs leaning on the railing.

"Arguing? Yeah, somehow. We were just debating over som- ... brother what's wrong?" Yufei stopped and shifted back a little as she looked at Tang Zhan.

His eyes were opened showing his already known white eyes, but the white sclera were surrounded by a tint of black, while his white pupils had a beaming red around them.

Then he squinted and his lip raised showing his perfectly white set of tooth, and amidst that line of tooth, four of them made a change.

His upper and lower canines began to jut out, their length and size extending far more than what could just be called canines but rather ... Fangs.

X didn't need to look back before she knew she was in an imminent danger, she didn't need to think before she flew down the rest of the stairs, but she still was too slow, far too slow.

Bang!

Although X jumped down the rest of the stairs but before her legs could hit the ground, she realized she had crashed against the wall, and she was hung up there with a hand to her neck.

Banjo had jumped out of his seat with his guns pointed at Tang Zhan, but he didn't exactly know what he was meant to do, whether he should shoot or not.

Yufei just stood there paralyzed, her mind got stuck while trying to process what was happening so she just stood still.

While the victim herself was barely struggling to breathe, oxygen was beginning to leave her lungs and her face started turning purple.

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes but something else in her heart held it choked back.

"I- i- why?" She whispered, her sight becoming blurry while her ears were ringing. A slight cracking sound could now be heard as Tang Zhan's grip tightened even more.

He neared her ears and whispered, but the words were only jumbled nonsense to her.

{X.p.o.v}

Looking at the way the two of them bickered around like I wasn't included in the equation, made me feel like I should just find a hole and bury myself in it. It was embarrassing.

"You guys know I'm still here right, so shut up about that ... I don't have a 'thing' for him, and what condition, i can almost say that he sees just fine, so don't say things you don't know!" I could feel my temper rising, never in my life have I had to face through a circle of emotions like this.

My heart had pounded and thumped a lot since the pass one hour, it almost feels like ten years has been deducted from my lifespan.

I was about to continue until I heard a change in the environment like someone else was present with us. "Hey guys what's wrong, I heard you arguing".

I heard his voice but I didn't dare turn around to look at him, lest my heart jumps out to him, so I bent my head downwards to hide my burning cheek.

"Arguing? Yeah, somehow. We were just debating over som- ... brother what's wrong?" I looked at Yufei from the corner of my eyes, but then I saw fear and confusion in her eyes as she took a step back.

I was about to question why until a wave of pressure hit me, my mind almost went number and my legs began to shake. The pressure was far greater than any pressure I'd felt in my life. I never felt one so domineering from my dad or even from the most dangerous zombies I've seen until now, but now I felt it and it was from him.

My mind was blackening out, but I forced myself to stay awake. I held the railings and used that as leverage to jump down the stairs.

I saw I was approaching the ground and was ready to roll away to avoid forceful impact, but the next thing I knew I was against a wall.

My mind didn't stop feeling numb, and now it even got worse as I could feel a hand choking me high up against the wall. I forced my eyes open as I traced down the hands, and saw it belonged to that devilishly handsome guy I only just met yesterday.

"I- i- why??" I tried to ask but it only came out in silent whispers, my sight was now blurry as tears filled it, I couldn't hear a thing from all the ringing my brain was producing not even my rasped breath.

I struggled to breathe better, but I felt something collapse within my throat. My sight turned even more blurry, but I could make out that he came closer to my ear, and then he whispered something.

"I... *ate... Y-u." Then my eyes closed, but his voice kept ringing in my mind trying to put his words in place to get a meaning.

'I... *ate... Y-u.'

'I... *ate... You.'

'I... *ate... You.'

'I... *ate... You.'

'I... Hate... You.'

'He... Hates me!...'

...