Max's book - MM - Imagine

There's gonna be sex preference in here so read at your caution ⚠️

This is an episode from friends!

Season 7 Episode 2 : The One with Rachel's books.

———

———

———

Nancy, Johnathan, Max and Y/n, are all at Nancys and Johnathan's apartment.

Nancy, Johnathan and Max are sitting at the dining table while Y/n is trying to get some sleep on there couch.

She lifts her head up. "Hey nance have you got another pillow, you know something a little snugglier?"

"Why are you napping here? And not over at yours and Max's." Johnathan says.

Y/n sighs. "The duck."

Max slams her hands down on the table. "Wha- the duck? What the hell did the damn duck do now?"

Y/n looks over at Max stuttering. "Uhh well, he did not get sick somewhere in there, and it was immediately cleaned up."

Max rolls her eyes and starts up a conversation with Nancy.

"What- no it isn't!"

Y/n sighs sitting up again. "Guys guys! You gonna let me nap. I- I'm gonna get cranky!"

"Y/n there's a perfectly good couch over at ours." Max says, looking over where Y/n is lying.

"Yes that is a perfectly reasonable fine couch, and it's definitely not where the duck got sick." Y/n answers back as she smiles softly at Max.

Max rolls her eyes again. "What?"

Y/n then quickly gets up. "Alright I'm heading off."

"Uh- Y/n what did the duck do?" Max questions her as she moves around to see her as Y/n walks to the front door.

"I don't know! But he didn't eat your face cream!" Y/n quickly implied as she opens the door and walks out.

She then walks over to her and Max's apartment. Heading straight to her room where she's keeping the duck.

She opens the door and sees the duck on her bed. "Hey buddy how are you-"

The duck immediately throws up onto her bed making her gag.

"Ahhh-" Y/n closes her door.

"What the hell is in that face cream?"

Y/n then looks over to Max's room, one of the places the duck didn't throw up in. She knows she isn't aloud in her room but she got no where else to be.

She crept in her room and sits on her bed.

"Oh so comfy." Y/n whispers as she lies back on her back to feels something underneath the quilt.

"What the-"

She sits up and looks under to quilt to find a book.

Opening it up, and reading it.

"'Zelda looked at the chimney sweep"'

"'Her father the vicar"'

Y/n looks up. "Vicar?"

"'Wouldn't be home for hours"'

"'Her loins were burning"'

"'She threw caution to the wind and reached out and grabbed his-"'

"Woah!" Y/n says as she closed the book.

"Holy shit this is a dirty book!"

Y/n shrugs and continues to read it.