Secret Santa pt 2 - SS - Imagine

———

———

———

Three days later. Thursday 21st December. 10:17am.

It's morning time Sadie is lying on her shared bed scrolling on her phone. While waiting for her girlfriend who is in the shower.

Sadie goes onto TikTok her secret anonymous account and scrolls.

One TikTok popped up. It was a edit of Y/N from her beset movie that came out around 4 months ago.

The edit is with the song called 'woo.' By Rihanna.

She couldn't take her eyes off the edit, smiling like an idiot. She didn't even hear you open the door.

You stood there watching her smile at her phone. Getting suspicious you creep up.

As soon as she looks up from her phone you quickly snatch it out of her hands.

"No-"

You watch the video she was watching. "Really?"

Sadie just shrugs. "You're hot."

You roll you eyes before passing the phone back to Sadie. You then walk over to your side on the room where you wardrobe is picking out some clothes for today but stopping turning to Sadie.

"Sades?"

Sadie looked up from her phone. "Yeah?"

"What are we doing today?" You asks her as you unravel the towel around your waist leaving you totally naked in front of Sadie. "I want to know what I can wear. I don't wanna pick something that uncomfortable."

Sadie wasn't Listening at all seeing you sway your naked hips back and forth while waiting for her to answer really got her turned on.

"Well- you can start off by staying like that. Then you can walk over to me." Sadie says looking up to meet Y/N's eyes.

"Oh yeah?" You tease.

"Mmm."

"Sades."

"Mmm"

You smile and shake your head. "What are we doing today?"

"Let's start the day of with-"

"No sex."

Sadie huffs and rolls her eyes as she looks away from you. "Why not?"

"Cause Sadie it's the morning and I'm too tired to do anything right now." You replied back.

"We can go shopping for our secret Santa if you want. I haven't got anything for mine yet." Sadie says back getting out of the bed walking over to you wrapping her arms around you waist.

You smile and nod at her words. You as well haven't picked out a gift for your secret Santa. "Yeah let's do that."

Sadie smiles planting a kiss on Y/N's neck making her tilt her head back slightly.

"Sades."

"Mmm."

"Go get ready."

Sadie huffs before walking into the bathroom.

You smile to yourself before picking out clothes for today.

———

———

———

Monday 25th December. Christmas Day. 6:57am.

Sadies arms wrapped around her lovers waist, her neck stuffed in her neck as she slept peacefully.