Their Favourite Place To Kiss You

Sadie -

Forehead, cheek, jaw, lips.

This women loves to kiss anywhere. But I gonna say it's mainly the foreheads. When she needs to go out she always gives you a kiss on the forehead.

Or anything she wants really. It's her way to show you that she loves you.

But she really loves to kiss your jaw and cheeks. You always ends up blushing every time she does it. That's what started her, when she first kissed your jaw/cheek and you got blushed, she kept on doing it making her smile.

Your lips. Ohhh. She could kiss them forever. She adores your lips. Every single time she gives a little peck or a fully on passionate, loving, sweet kiss. She melts.

Max -

Forehead, cheeks, shoulders.

All of these are when your cuddling in bed or trying to get sleep or just whenever you both alone.

When watching an movie she loves to kiss you shoulders as she watches the movie. It also brings comfort for you as sometimes when watching an scary movie you get scared.

Forehead kisses are like with Sadie. It's just sweet little action to say "I love you" and it really warms your heart.

Cheek kisses. Just little kisses when your out on public so no one suspects anything. You both love them though.

Ziggy -

Lips, neck, shoulders, chest.

Your lips. Oh god. She's obsessed with your lips. She would kiss them 24/7. Cindy always gets sick when you two basically make out in front on her. Your lips and her lips, perfect.

Your neck. She loves how you shutter under her as she lightly kisses your neck. Hate to say this but it turns you on. She was just coke up behind you and sneakily wrap her arms around your waist and lightly kiss your neck. "Let's go to your bedroom, love." You melted right there.

Your shoulders. It's her way of showing she loves you. Even though she has others ways 🤭. But it's when your cuddling or relaxing with friends, kissing your shoulders makes you feel better and even her.

Your chest. Oh of her she loves you chest. Your bare chest. When your wearing an bra or crop top. Or when your doing activities 😉. She would straight away kiss your chest. Oh how it turns both on you on. Let's just say let's hope the walls are thin.

Ellie -

Forehead, lips.

Ellie isn't really into affection.

Your forehead. Again it's her way of telling you she loves you.

Your lips. That's when she's in the mood. She would just straight up walk up to you and starts to kiss you. You have to move fast but carefully to her bedroom as you kiss, because my god she is a good kisser you don't want to let her go, and ether does she.

ANOTHER PREFERENCE DONE!
MAKE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED/LIKED THIS ONE!