Unexpected - MM - Imagine

This chapter is based on F•R•I•E•N•D•S

Season 4 episode 23-24

———

———

———

Y/N rushes into max's apartment where Dustin is. "You guys come on! The flight leaves in four hours, it could take time to get a taxi, there could be traffic, the plane could leave early, when we get to London there could be a line of commuters, come one!"

Y/N then rushes out over to hers and eleven's apartment.

Max turns around to Dustin. "6 hour trip to London. That's a lot of Y/N."

Over at Y/N's and Elevens apartment.

Y/N was putting things in her bag while Eleven, Nancy and Robin where sitting on the couch. "Passport check, camera check, traveler's checks, check."

"Who you saying check too?" Nancy says and she takes a bit of her cake she is eating.

"Me. You know for remembering to pack everything, like if you do a good thing you get a check." Y/N giggles before stopping. "My mum does it. I never realised it was weird."

"Hey. My mum used to put her head in the oven." Robin says as laughs a little.

Y/N, Nancy and Eleven all stops and looks at her.

"Although she did only do it the one time. But it was pretty weird." Robin says taking a bit out of her piece of cake.

Mike walks in. "Hey."

"Hey! You've got the tickets!" Y/N asks.

Mike nods. "Yep got them right here." Mike pats his pocket. "Check!"

Y/N giggles. "Right. Will, Lucas and Steve will meet us at the airport."

"Alright. And oh- Jane are you sure you don't wanna go?" Mike asks his ex as he sets his back down.

Eleven smiles. "Yeah I'm fine just thought to keep Nancy here some company."

Nancy smiles at el as she kisses her cheek. "Thanks J."

Back with max and Dustin.

"It's all London, baby! Here we go!" Dustin takes out his camera and takes a picture of max while max stares at him.

Dustin started to walk to the door but max stopped him. "You've got your passport?"

"Yeah. It's in my third draw in my dresser you don't wanna lose that." Dustin laughs.

Max rolls her eyes staring at Dustin. Dustin looks at her before remembering. "Oh shit-"

"There it is."

Back with Y/N and the others

"Okay if you need the vacuum. It's in my closet the left hand side. The garbage bags are next to the refrigerator." Y/N tells Nancy.

"Okay yeah- but janes gonna be here too." Nancy tells Y/N. "Can I just ask her for the stuff?"

Y/N laughs. "Yeah, okay. Give that a try."

Max and Dustin walks in the room with there packed bags. "Alright let's do it!"

"Woo-hoo cherio! London baby!" Dustin says.

Max huffs turning to Dustin. "Okay, cause that's not gonna get annoying."

Dustin goes right up to maxs face. "London baby!"