How you kiss

Sadie -
     Soft but can be a little aggressive if she's in the mood 😉

She may seem a innocent person but when is comes to just you two by yourself, she's a total different person.

Will wrap her arms around your neck or one hand on the back on your neck and the other trailing down your stomach. She will smile into the kiss.

Max -
     Sweet and short. Only if it's in her house/room and billy or her parents are in the house. It's the 80s she need to be sneaky.

But when at yours it's different. Your parents respect your guy's relationship and thinks you two are cute.

She would over power you. She would push you onto the bed hovering over you, even if it's a simple sweet tender kiss, she likes power. Her hands will be in your waist all the time while softly kissing you.

Ziggy -
     Same as maxs. It's the 70s. So she's not all about kissing, cause Sheila would make even more fun of her.

But after camp you two agreed to run away together and brought a house together.

Her kisses while it's just you two are aggressive, but sweet. She most definitely will over power you. After that kiss she will just leave you there all flustered.

Ellie -
     It's not even a kiss. It's more a make out.

Does not care at all, if Thomas is in the room or Charlie. She doesn't give two fucks. She will make out with you on the spot.

It's her way of saying "this is my girl, back off."

My first preference! Hope you enjoy!

Gonna do more of these instead of imagines but I will continue them don't worry!