Skipping - PT. 2 - SS - Imagine

——

Sadie and y/n now were in an ice cream shop, "so what you want?" Sadie asks y/n as she looks at her getting ready to pay.

"Um..." y/n thinks for a moment before pointing to one, "toffee ice cream!" Y/n says, smiling looking back at Sadie.

"Toffee?" Sadie questions.

"It's a good flavour!" Y/n defends as she hits Sadie's shoulder.

Sadie laughs as she pays for the ice cream and her own. They both sit down on a booth and began to eat.

"What about your family?" Y/n asks as she looks up at Sadie while taking a lick off her ice cream. "How did they react when your became all famously?"

"Fine. My brother Spencer was the more supportive one." Sadie says as y/n hums.

Few moments later they both finish.

"Alright..." y/n looks at Sadie and notice a bit of ice cream on the edge of her lips. "oh you got a little." Y/n leans over and puts her finger on sadies lips as she wipes the ice cream away, but not pulling her finger away as y/n looks into sadies eyes.

"Oh! Thanks.." Sadie says, as she also looks into y/n's eyes.

Y/n nods as she continues to looks into her eyes. "yeah... no problem..."

Sadie thinks for a moment before leaning in in whisper softly "i was wondering.. do you think we could be something more?" Sadie says as she look over at y/n with the faintest blush.

Y/n looks down at sadies lips. "I don't know... we just met.." y/n says as she looks back up at sadies eyes.

Sadie nods, "fair enough... i guess i just thought that since we already knew eachother... and we spent the day together... we could atleast see were things go, you know?"

Y/n hums, "Yeah... well I guess this." Y/n waves her hand around the ice cream shop and both of them. "this is a date?" Y/n questions.

Sadie smiles and nod "i think we could call it a date, im having a lot of fun today..." Sadie states.

"Very..." y/n then sent a smile at Sadie and slowly moves away and wipes her hand on a napkin.

Sadie blushes and look away, embarrassed by the sudden movement, "i guess we should go back then before anyone comes looking for us" Sadie says as she smile and stand up, taking y/n hand.

Y/n groans in annoyance. "nooo! I don't wanna!" Y/n slumps back on the bench as she gives Sadie a pout.

Sadie laughs as y/n pouts at her. "so your really a child? Okay, i see, ill give you five minutes to enjoy this spot and then we are heading back, deal?"

Y/n shakes her head as she looks away. "no."

Sadie sighs. "Oh really? Then im gonna pick you up and drag you back" Sadie laugh as she stand up and reach down towards y/n.

Y/n immediately jumps up and runs away from Sadie. "no!" Y/n laughs as she kept running from Sadie.

Sadie laughs as she chase after y/n. "oh no no, you're not getting away from me!"

Y/n wasn't looking at where she was going as she trips up and falls face first on the floor. "Ow."

Sadie laughs as she walks to y/n on the ground. "Oh my god, are you okay?" Sadie hurry over to y/n and check her face "y/n do i need to kiss the boo boo on your face?" Sadie says as a slight smirk appears on her face, as sadie offer her hand to help y/n get back up.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because the "boo boo" is on my lip, look." Y/n points to her slight bleeding lip as she licks off the blood.

"Yeah. I know that's why I asked." Sadie laughed as she walks closer to her and wraps her arms around y/n's waist.

"May I?" Sadie asks as her eyes drop down to y/n's lips.

Y/n nod as she begin to move in.

Sadie pulled y/n in for a nice sweet short kiss, was Sadie pulled away y/n immediately pulled her back in again kissing her more passionately.

Sadie immediately kisses back, pressing y/n more up against her chest as they continue to kiss for a couple more seconds before sadie pulls away slowly. I smile and breathe heavily, my face completely red with my hair in mess.

"That was... wow." Sadie says.

Y/n laughs as she pulls her in for a hug swaying side to side. "Let's go my home?"

Sadie nods as they both walk down to y/n's house.

Part two is done!

Words in this chapter! 806