Manipulative Ditcher - MM - Imagine

Okay I just got a comment on this.
For you Americans out there, when I mean "rubber" I mean eraser okay thank you...

Y/N was walking down the hallway of the school corridors, she sees someone near my locker and it's max, her friend.

Her locker is next to Y/N's so she's going through her locker, Y/N came up behind her, sneaking up on her.

Y/N wrap me arms around max's waist and lifts her up. "boo!"

"AAAH!" Max turned around with a jump, then looked at the person who was holding her, and it was Y/N. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jeez Y/N. You scared me." She smiled and gave her a look as if to say 'not funny'.

Y/N laughs a little as she ruffle maxs hair. "It was a little funny..."

Y/N then turn around to open up her locker, looking for her next book.

"No it wasn't." She replied, putting her hands on her hips.

"You scared me you idiot." She mumbled under her breath. She opened her locker next to her friends, then threw her bag inside. She took out a book for literature homework and flicked through the pages to see what chapter they had today.

"Sorry." Y/N mumbles as she groan while trying to find her art book.

She drop her books she's holding in her hands to search her locker better.

One book drops onto Y/N's foot as she groan but kept looking in her locker.

"It's fine." Max smiled and looked over to Y/N, seeing that she was looking for something in her locker.

"You know, it would be easier to find your stuff if your locker wasn't such a mess." She teased, pointing to all the clothes and notebooks that were scattered inside.

Y/N roll her eyes at maxs comment as she sees a rubber in her locker and grabbed it and chucked it at max.

"Shut up." Y/N grumble as she continue to search through her locker.

"Hey!" Y/N grabbed the rubber that it her head and she ran over to max.

"Oh no you don't." Maxs smirked as she ran off into the corridors, laughing loudly. She looked over her shoulder and saw Y/N running after her and laughing too.

She giggled, and then picked up her pace, then sped into a corner to hide, Y/N coming in close behind.

"Hey come back!" Y/N laughs as max hides into a corner.

"Why would you go into a corner, I can easily get you now." Y/N smirks as she slowly walk over to max.

"Oh really?" She replied, teasing Y/N, a sly smirk on her face.

"And what makes you think I wasn't expecting that?" Max jumped out of the corner with a jump, scaring Y/N "Boo!"

"Oh fuc-" Y/N screams as she slip up and her butt hits the cold hard ground.

"Oww." Y/N groans as she look up at max.

"You alright there?" She laughed, but then reached out her hand to help Y/N up. She had to cover her mouth to stifle her laugh, it took a lot of effort for her to do so.

It was quite funny to see Y/N slipping over. "You are such an idiot sometimes."

"And you love me for it." Y/N smirks a little as she teasily do kisses noises.

"Kidding, we good friends." Y/N says as sne stand up and brushes her self off.

"Course I do, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't." She replied and laughed a little.