40. Time Flies when you are Happy

Start from the beginning

Sam's friends, being who understood the need to be alone and to say the final goodbye to a previous life. They had all done it even Mikaela and Cade who later turned out to be Lily and Basen reborn. The siblings did not want to leave Sam alone and had followed his soul after his death, the problem being they did not have any special powers so recall of memories were longer for them. Sam though was happy to have his siblings back and smiled at them when he saw their Cybertronian forms waiting at the entrance on the Well. They assured Sam no one would disturb him while he said his final goodbye to his old life and entered a new one. Sam was really grateful for the amazing siblings he was given despite everything.

Megatron landed in front of the silver femme, "He went in?"

Mikaela who now went by Lilium smiled, "Yes, High Lord Megatron, just give him time."

Cade who now went by Shadow Shield, his old nickname nodded, "I am sure he will be alright. He was never alone, you were always there for him even as Cale Henituse."

Megatron, "I tried but I was a coward and kept my true feelings to myself."

Lilium, "Actually that was a smart move, High Lord. Cale despite his very non - chalant attitude was not ready for that type of relationship."

Megatron blinked, 'This is new.'

Shadow Shield, "He went through a lot as a child and then he adopted kids as well. At first, we thought he was getting better and then the War happened and he... "

Lilium sighed, "There was no therapy back then. I can only imagine how many nightmares he had. Ron was the one who took care of him. When Ron passed Cale had been heartbroken though Vicross stepped up."

Megatron, "I remember that day."

Shadow Shield chuckled, "I am happy Ron is back, even though it is as a grumpy healer."

They waited for Sam outside the Well while Sam travelled deep into the Well till he came across a very old temple dedicated to Primus. The old temple was still in one piece despite the amount of time that had passed and the many incidents that plagued the surface. Sam ran his hand across the many inscriptions that littered the walls, it spoke about the origin of Cybertron and the two brothers, Primus and Unicron. It was a very fascinating history treated as mere mythology now though many of the Cybertronians still believed in the two Gods existence. Over the millennium years both Gods had calmed down and were focused on responsibilities they now carried.

God of Death, "My darling child."

Sam bent down as he was glomped by the God, "Get off me!"

God of Death pat his hair, "Do not worry about your parents. They moved on safely."

Sam visibly relaxed, "Oh? That is good to know."

God of Death chuckled, "Come this way now. I believe we made a promise."

Primus was happy to see him, "Young Sam. Come forth. I believe I promised you a Cybertronian life."

Sam, "I have been thinking about my frame and is it possible for me to keep my human form as part of the transformation?"

Primus, "Of course. You will be a multi - changer. You will have more than two alt modes. How many alt modes you ask? Well that depends on you."

Sam, "I can work with that."

Primus smiled kindly at him then picked Sam up nudging him to go to sleep while he worked his magic and transformed him. When Sam woke up he was greeted by God of Death, God of Life, Primus and even Unicron, they had all given him their blessings and gifts. Sam made sure to give them a suspicious stare when he heard what they did making the Gods raise their hands and servos. Sam then turned to the mirror that Primus had created for him and saw what he looked like. He had the frame that looked like a cross between a flyer and a grounder, the silver wings on his back were hard to ignore. His helm was dark red in colour while his face was a dark silver in colour and was that his hair in metal?