11. Seven Months After The Fight

(Transformers and Trash of the Count do not belong to me. The picture above is a screenshot from IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam hummed as he waited outside the med bay for his little ones, who were getting an audial upgrade, their first one. He was thinking about the incidents that happened last few months while Ratchet and Scalpel made sure the sparklings were healthy. Sam bit back a sigh as he remembered the expressions on the Cybertronian faces when Megatron and Optimus announced the end of war. Many of the soldiers were skeptical and worried they would have to become buddy - buddy with their long time enemies. They were pretty thankful when the two leaders announced they were provided a space for themselves in different countries.

Sam hummed a tune, 'Somehow, I am surprised they have not attacked each other yet.'

Allspark piped up, 'They are on a different planet and they do not wish to anger their host. You!'

Sam, 'Still considering the animosity I was worried. But I suppose I should not be.'

Thief cackled, 'We can always humiliate them as punishment if they try.'

Glutton laughed, 'Yes, we can.'

Sam's lips twitched, 'I do not think I can. I am forbidden from using my abilities outside training remember?'

The ancient powers grumbled about it but started talking about something else instead, especially about the Energon crisis. The Allspark had been kind enough to share the knowledge of synthetic Energon but there was a lot of debate on it's safe use. The adults could use it just fine but the young ones would not be able to, at least not without getting high as a kite. When asked about how he got the information Sam had just shrugged and told them it was one of the few information the Allspark had left him before it disappeared. The Cube had requested he did not tell them about his current residence inside him so Sam had to come up with an excuse.

Sam, 'I am surprised they believed me, but then again they believed the Allspark was capable of many things.'

Ohn appeared then, "Sammmmm!"

Hong, "Sammy ~"

Raon, "Human, my human ~"

Sam perked up, "Ohn, Hong, Raon, you can talk in English now."

Hong hugged his right, "Yes, we can."

Ohn was nuzzling his left, "The upgrade was a big success."

Raon was curled up around him, he had become bigger recently, "Now, I can tell those stupid adults, you are my human. HUMPH!"

Sam laughed, "Of course, of course, I am yours just like you are my babies."

Ratchet watched the scene amused, "Poor Megatron. His greatest rivals are sparklings."

Scalpel snickered, "He does not stand a chance."

Sam grinned, "I mean, have you seen how he plays with them? I think that is very attractive."

Scalpel guffawed, "I shall inform him then."

Ratchet snorted, "I am surprised that Bumblebee is not with you. He was hovering over you for so many months."

Sam gave a cheeky grin, "I told him to take Optimus out on a date."

Scalpel coughed, "What? The Scout and the Prime?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah, it surprised me as well but apparently he has loved Optimus since he was Orion Pax?"

Ratchet, "Ah! I see. I remember when that might have happened."

Cale in Transformers ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara