28. College Final Year

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron, "What is that?"

Sam, "Hmm? Oh that is the latest movie called the Hunger Games based on a novel with the same name."

Megatron, "Do you want to watch it with the children?"

Sam, "I suppose it will be a good way to tell them to be careful of dangerous individuals in power."

Megatron was curious now, "Really?"

Sam, "Have you heard about the Gladiator arena in Rome? How would they entertain themselves in the past?"

Megatron frowned, "Yes, during my time under Sector Seven, I had unlimited access to the historical events in your world. Sometimes I find it a little disturbing how similar we are when it comes to violent tendencies and rebellions."

Sam pat his pedes, "It is not the best part of human history but it is a big part of it."

Megatron, "Indeed, sometimes I wonder if things on Cybertron would have been better if we were allowed to learn about the mistakes of the past instead of pretending they did not exist."

Sam, "Well, the best thing we can do is allow the younger generation access to the unfiltered and unadulterated truth of the current events that have happened."

Megatron, "That is probably the best route."

To say Megatron was very disturbed by the movie would be like saying Bumblebee was only punched and did not have his voice box ripped. The High Lord knew how far the human imagination could go, he has read the story books to his sparklings. The three sparklings felt very bad for young Rue who was obviously the favourite but Bumblebee, Jazz and Scapel were quiet. Sam and Miles were already cleaning up the room and taking the trash out. The last two years they had expanded the house to accommodate their alt forms while they used holo matter to interact with the world.

Scapel looked at Megatron with haunted eyes, "Lord Megatron, do you think if things had not changed that would have been the eventual fate of our sparklings?"

Bumblebee shifted feeling disturbed, "Do not be ridiculous. Cybertronians are programmed to care for sparklings right?"

Jazz was however not that positive, "I agree we are. But even we are not at all immune to corruption."

Sam walked in, "Oh? What's wrong?"

Megatron, "We were talking about the movie."

Miles, "I understand, especially after what went down last year. This movie will probably be one of the darkest ones for your people. It certainly is a grave warning to humans."

Jazz, "They killed those sparklings for sport and entertainment."

Miles, "Hey, want to call Prowl over?"

Jazz, "No, no, I will be fine. I will take it for what it is, a warning, you said."

Miles nodded, "Yeah, I hope none of our worlds become a crazy dystopian future that kills children."

Jazz, "Amen to that. Although, I do not believe in Gods I pray for that to never happen as well."

Sam hummed as he watched Jazz and Miles leave, "Do not worry too much, Megatron."

Megatron grunted pulling him into his lap, "Every time you say that I worry."

Sam chuckled feeling the kisses on his neck, "It's a movie for entertainment, it is not reality, you know. Ah ~"