37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Ratchet roared through the comm link, -Samuel James Witwicky, what is this I hear?-

Sam cringed, "I am alright."

Ratchet gave Sam a very familiar smile that sent shivers down his spine, -Young Master Sam, I would really appreciate it if you showed more care for your health.-

Sam gulped, "Well, I, you see... "

Ratchet turned sharply to Megatron and Optimus, -I am heading over. My younglings Nautica and Blades are trained enough to care for those who are on Earth. Young Medix is a very clever Sparkling too, a very quick learner that one.-

Optimus nodded swiftly, "O, of course, Ratchet."

Megatron resisted the urge to back away, 'When did he get so terrifying? Oh no! Ron is back. I knew his glares felt familiar for a reason.'

The two leaders rushed out leaving Sam to the healer's, previously assassin, 'gentle' scolding and reprimands. Megatron loves his sparkmate but even he knew better than to get between a protective and worried Carrier and sparkling. By Ratchet's side Drift was watching Sam with pity in his optics but did not interfere as he looked at Ratchet with a goofy look. Sam pouted at the very long scolding and reprimand but did not say anything instead letting Ratchet blow up and calm down. Ratchet huffed at him grumbling about how even in the second life his young puppy Master seems to attract nothing but trouble. He really should have just gone with him instead of staying back on planet Earth, his younglings were smart and capable. Sam seeing his ex - butler calm down spoke up to ask him a question that was in his mind.

Sam looked around through the screen, "So, does this mean Beacrox Hyung is here too?"

Ratchet nodded, -Yes, he is really happy to have an older sibling.-

Sam thought for a bit then his eyes widened, "Blades is Hyung? I did not see that coming."

Blades appeared at the door, -And I will be joining you soon as well, young Master. I just need to make sure the Rescue Bots have a full fledged medic.-

Sam twitched at that not used to seeing Blades so serious, "Hyung, you do not need to worry about me."

Blades raised a servo to stop him, -I have always thought of you as my younger brother. A little pup to take care of. That does not change in this new life.-

Sam had nothing to say to that instead he looked away mumbling they could do anything they wanted he was not their Master anymore. Drift watched the family drama in front of him with very interested optics, he did not know about that. In the beginning, he had considered Sam as someone to protect, just like anyone who would protect their friend slash Allspark's host. But this changed everything, it especially changed his priorities and level of importance in Drift's personal book. If Sam was considered as Ratchet's Sparkling then as Ratchet's sparkmate it was his job to make sure he remained safe. Drift was now eyeing the youngling who was trying to convince Ratchet and Blades he was okay with amusement, the young one was adorable.

Raon was rumbling contently, "Grandpa Ron is back."

Hong purred in agreement, "I knew he felt familiar for a reason."

Ohn was excited, "I am asking him to teach me to hide myself that way too."

Bumblebee was having a hard time wrapping his helm around what he just learned, "Ratchet was an assassin in his previous life."

Optimus looked at his mate and sighed, "I know what you mean."

Megatron, "He has become more terrifying."