36. Mama Ratchet is Worried

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the comic.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
[Online comments]
Enjoy!)

Sam, "That is a very impressive shield, Raon."

Raon perked up, "Of course, I am great and mighty."

Sam, "Yes, yes, you are."

Bumblebee, "Will they be alright?"

Megatron grunted, "I know Sam, he will not back down easily and will hold that shield up."

Optimus nodded shooting a squid like - drone down, "Yes, even if it is very detrimental to his health. We better deal with this, for Sam's sake."

Hong, "You got that right."

Megatron, "Little sparks, why are you here?"

Ohn, "Help us get inside their ship ventilation system."

Hong smirked, "We will poison them out of their ships."

Jazz deadpanned, "Is it weird that I am almost terrified to even ask, what their plans are, more than being terrified of the Quintessons?"

William who was wearing a specialized suit, "Considering the fact they may get hurt. No, it's not weird at all. You are worried they will be hurt."

Arcee, "I have to agree. If it was June, I would fear for the safety too."

Sentinel, "Charge soldiers! We are not allowing these fraggers to keep us from our home. Our home is waiting for us to return."

Tupac, "Here we are live from the battle zone. Things are getting heated as you can see."

Blaster, "Indeed Tupac, we have Arcee and Jazz double teaming a cluster over there."

Tupac, "She is an icon and a favourite among the ladies."

#Arceefan, [Go Arcee, show them who is the Queen.]

#Bikegirl, [Agree with upstairs.]

#JazzThings, [I honestly prefer Jazz though.]

#HornySimp, [Jazz does have bigger boobs.]

#MedicGirl, [Down boy.]

#Arceefan, [Seriously?]

#JazzThings, [I prefer Jazz because they used to come by our college when Sam was a student.]

#AlienBeliever, [That is so lucky.]

#BarbieSpot, [OMG! Dream come true. Was there any other Cybertronian?]

#JazzThings, [insert pic]

#JazzThings, [I believe these are Bumblebee and the Big Boss.]

 #SweetBee, [Yes, we did go to pick young Sam up from time to time, #JazzThings.]

#JazzThings, [OMG]

#BarbieSpot, [I am squealing RN.]

#SweetBee, [Catch you all later.]

Sam noticed Sentinel taking charge and smiled, 'Looks like all those times asking Sentinel to show him clips of the Quintesson invasion during his time and analyzing it worked. He is pretty fired up to get revenge for his late mate and mentor.'

Raon looked at him smirking, "Looks like Grandpa Sentinel wants to bring them down himself."

Optimus, "Sentinel, wait for back up at least..... "

Optimus, -Did he just rush into the fight with an angry yell?-

Megatron was flummoxed as well though he paid attention to their own battle, -I believe so he did. Why do I feel like Sam was behind this?-