16. Problems Crop Up

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the comic.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron murmured, "Little sparks calm down."

Raon scowled, "Do not tell us to calm down, you foolish Sire."

Ohn huffed, "Yeah, you are heading into enemy territory alone."

Hong grunted, "You are being as stupid as Sam used to be."

Sam, 'Oi! Oi! So harsh!'

Bumblebee was snickering quietly behind Sam enjoying the way the sparklings were scolding Megatron without holding back. Honestly those three were probably the only ones who could scold Megatron and get away with it. Optimus was not even hiding his amused optics while Starscream's wings were shaking from amusement. After a few minutes of cajoling them the three sparklings finally let Megatron be, he would not be going alone as his second in command and Dreadwing would be with him. Miles was standing at the door as he remembered how the situation came about. It started two years ago after the sparklings were born to be specific.

Megatron had been getting pings from an ex - Prime, Miles did not even know that could be a thing. Sam had sort of expected things would not be simple for them, but he was not expecting their enemy to be on the opposite side of the galaxy. It had worried Lennox as neither he nor any of his soldiers would be equipped to battle in space but if push came to shove they would do it. Optimus assured them it would probably not be necessary as they would not allow the Fallen to reach planet Earth, if at all possible. Sam had a look on his face which told Miles they may have to battle Fallen on planet Earth and he dragged some of the soldiers with him to train.

Lennox had a gleam in his eyes ever since he learned about swordsman aura and how every living being had an aura inside them. Technically speaking they should be able to use aura but the accessibility differed for everyone. Very few people like Miles and Sam were able to access aura easily but those few members were in the negative one percent. Of course it did not stop the soldiers from trying to access their auras even after the warning Miles gave them. Active aura could slow down the ageing a lot, there was a reason why both Sam and Miles still looked like teens instead of looking closer to eighteen years old.

When the Autobots and Decepticons had learned about it, the scientists of both sides had run a thorough scan on both boys. The result had come out as the scan reading the boys as fifteen years old, the age they had activated their auras. Miles even shared some of the theories that Rosalyn had shared in the first life which had fascinated the scientists. The presence of aura warriors was said to be the planet's instincts waking up and defending itself from destruction and death. Swordsmen or swordswomen were known throughout history to protect their homes so it was not surprising. Guns were actually still a new weapon compared to swords, bows, lances and cannons.

Was it a wonder planet Earth chose to awaken swordsmen? The soldiers took to the theories easily if Earth was alive and thriving then yes, she would try to protect herself. The scientists, both alien and human however wanted more answers and Sam had to talk, read, demanded the God of Death to send Rosalyn's papers over to them. Despite being years old now, the paper was still in good shape and Sam only handed them over if they promised not to destroy it. The scientists agreed to those demands and did a scan of the scrolls first which dated almost two thousand years old. Miles looked at Sam at that, the time difference between this world and that world was something else.

After learning how old the scrolls were the human scientists were even more careful than Ratchet, if that was possible. They handled those timeless scrolls with a lot of care and many wondered exactly how old the Witwicky family were. Cogman had at that moment piped in to say, as old as the day the thirteen Primes had first arrived on this planet. Sam and Miles had just shrugged at the flabbergasted looks they received after that and what the scientists learned about aura was fascinating. Sam had left them to it deciding he had stayed awake long enough for that day and going off to find a place to nap. Miles on the other hand was hounded by the soldiers who asked him questions and how he activated his.