Chapter 1

Harry's POV
After Voldemort died, everyone celebrated. I was looking at the people who sacrificed their lives for this war.

Remus and Tonks were placed beside each other. Teddy would have his grandmother, but it would not be the same as having your parents with you. I know how it would feel to not have parents. I know Andromeda would not hurt him like they hurt me, but still, the feeling of growing with your parents by your side is different.

Fred was lying there dead. George was by his side. George was just staring at his twin brother. The life in his eyes was gone. He felt like an empty vessel. He was not responding to Molly calling him. He just held on to Fred's hand, tears flowing out of his eyes.

Snape was also brought to the Great Hall. His neck had a very big hole, and a black ring ring had formed around it due to the poison. I wanted to say thank you for helping me all these years, and sorry for not giving him the respect he deserves. He had the most toughest job in this war. Fooling the dark lord is not an easy task, and he carried it out perfectly.

There were a lot more people lying on the ground, dead. I did not stay there anymore. I could not see so many people dead.

But, I had to be there for the Weasleys and for Tonks. I walked to George and kneeled beside him and put my hand around his shoulder in silent comfort.

He leaned onto me. "He said he would be around my eyesight. All of a sudden, he pushed me down. The next thing I know, he's dead. It should have been me." He whispered.

"He is still here, George, in you. In all of our hearts. As long as we don't forget him, he will continue to live." I whispered back.

George used his free hand to pull me towards himself and hug me, and put his head on my shoulder. I felt my shirt dampening, but I didn't care, George needed this.

We stayed till it became dark. I wanted to be there with George, but Ron said that they need time to grieve which I understood and said that I would be in the Grimmauld Place, and if the needed me, they could call me anytime.

"Kreacher." I called. Hermione gave me a nasty look, but I didn't care. My magic was just hanging by the thread, and I do not want to die because of apparating wrong.

When he arrived, I caught his hand and said, "Please take me to Grimmauld."

He was surprised that I asked and not ordered but the next moment, we were in the Grimmauld Place.

Once I got to the room I used when I came here, I fell on the bed. I didn't care that I was covered in dust, I couldn't find it in me to get up and get myself cleaned.

The next morning, a letter arrived from the ministry saying that they would be holding the funeral for all the people who died.

Kreacher prepared food, but I could not eat. I just ate a few mouthfuls and got up to take a bath. I asked Kreacher to give me something to wear from Sirius's wardrobe, and he gave me a black suit with a black cloak.

Once I was ready, I apparated to the funeral location.

I stayed for everyone's funeral. Snape, Fred, Remus, Tonks, and everyone who died were given First Class Merlin Title for their sacrifice.

I wanted to see Teddy, but Andromeda said that she needed some time with her only remaining blood. I could understand, so I asked her to write a letter when she was okay, so that I could see Teddy.

When I went back home, I found a letter waiting for me at the dining table. It was from Gringotts.

It said that there were a few things to be discussed, and it could not be done through the letter. It was a portkey with 'Death' as the activation.

"Death." I said, and the portkey activated. I landed in a room in the back. For the first time in my life, I landed correctly on my feet.

"Welcome, Heir Potter. We have called you here so that we can discuss your vaults. My name is Ripclaw, and I am your accounts manager. Please take a seat and we shall start." The goblin standing near the desk said as he walked to the chair behind the desk.

I nodded and walked to the chair and sat.

Ripclaw placed a parchment and a dagger on the desk, "I know you that are Harry Potter, but just in case, please drop seven drops of blood on the parchment." He said.

I nodded and cut my finger and dropped seven drops of blood on the parchment, and waited. When it glowed, Ripclaw took the parchment and read it. The more he read, the more worried glances he gave me.

"Is there something wrong, sir Ripclaw?" I asked.

"We have a very big problem, Heir Potter." He said.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)