Revenge (Rape)

Japan Empire x Singapore x Nazi Germany                      Top J.E and Nazi Germany                                                Bottom SG

Okay, so the person that requested this didn't really tell me the genders, and I'm too lazy to ask him or her, so I'm goanna assume that they are all going to be males.

It has been a long time since Singapore had seen the axis power, but he was happy about that, cus' he hated them both, very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already twelve in the morning, Singapore was walking down the street, and he was all alone. The street always felt deserted, since he always came home late. 

There was a short cut to home, and he decided to go by there tonight, even though he always had that uneasy feeling of somebody watching him there, but he always shook it off. 

Just then, something came out of nowhere and Singapore's head got covered by a cloth, and in his POV, everything went black.

???'s POV

I had captured my little enemy once again, hehe he, and this time, there was no escaping.

"Dude, why were you out all night? Where did you even go?" J.E, my partner in crime, asked me.

"You shouldn't be annoyed at me, you should be thankful for me idiot." I replied back with a smirk.

"Hah, wait, who's inside the bag?" He asked.

"Just follow me and you'll find out." I told him before carrying my victim to my bedroom, locking the door after J.E came in too.

As I uncovered the cloth, J.E shared the same grin with me.

When Singapore wakes up...

Japan Empire's POV

Gosh, Singapore finally woke up, good timing, just me dick is already standing up on its own, pre-cum also leaking out of the tip.

Nazi was just staring at me like I was crazy-eh-it was all his plan, and his cock was also standing up-judging by the huge bulge in his pants.

Nazi Germany's POV

Oh good, that idiot finally woke up, why am I so horny doh-

Singapore let out an ear piercing screen as he looked at our direction.

As he saw J.E's erect cock standing up, he finally found that we had tied up his arms to the bed.

He gulped once he had found that there was a stretcher separating his legs apart.Now when he tried to get up he now knew that there was something pinning his waist down.

Singapore let out a whine as J.E clambered on top of him, slowly rubbing his chest before pinching his nipples.

Singapore let out a soft moan as J.E stuck a saliva-coated finger in his pussy.

As J.E stuck four more fingers in, he did a scissoring motion, making Singapore let out a loud moan.

J.E laughed as a bit of saliva dripped out of Singapore's mouth.

NO ONE'S POV

"You know what J.E?" Nazi said as he started walking towards them. "Yes?" J.e stopped what he was doing to look at Nazi.

Slowly, Nazi undid his belt and let his pants fall to the ground before dragging down his underwear.

Then, he took his cock and pried open Singapore's mouth before stuffing in almost half of his cock at once, making Singapore gag at the enormous size of his dick.

Once J.E thought he'd done enough prep, he shoved in his whole dick, making Singapore let out a very muffled but loud moan at the the size of me too.

Over at Nazi's side, he opened the side drawer before grabbing what seemed like a dildo then tossing it to J.E-along with the controller.

When J.E got it, he immediately  knew what to do. He lifted Singapore up a little before shoving the whole thing in his back hole, turning the vibrations up to the max.

Singapore let out a stifled but very loud moan as I started thrusting in and out of his small hole, a little bit of blood also dripping out.

Then, Nazi came, pulling out a bit so that some cum was squirted onto Singapore's face. Singapore let out a small moan as J.E came inside him. J.E let out a chuckle, and then he smacked Singapore's pussy before pinching it.

 "Heh, I hope you're ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a though day tomorrow." Nazi Germany said before going out with J.E following behind him.