China x Singapore (smut)

NO ONE'S POV

Singapore was getting tired of this.... Every time he and his boyfriend, China, slept, China would snore.... At first, it was fine, but after a while, it got really annoying. He wanted to hear something else coming out of China, something more pleasant. He went to the drawer, got out a dildo, took off China's cloths and shoved in the dildo, turning it up to a 7. This act caused the Chinse country to wake up and moan loudly. "ahhh! A-aru, what are you doing?" China said whilst moaning. Singa didn't respond. China suddenly grabbed Singa's waist and flipped them over, making Singa flinch a bit. China then ripped of Singa's clothing and thrusted in his dic, causing the Singaporean to moan loudly. "A-Ahh, you're so tight Aru~" China moaned. "Nrgghh.... you're so b-big China~" groaned Singapore. They stared at each other before China started to roughly thrust in and out of Singapore's hole. "A-ah! R-right there!" screamed Singa loudly as China had found his prostate. Smirking, China began to abuse that spot every other thrust. "A-hh! I'm gonna cum!" "Come for me, love~ "China said as he slammed into Singapore once more before groaning at his own release.