Germany x Singapore pt 2

"Morning love~" Germany said as he saw his victim wake up. "Wha-where am I?"  Singapore said, very scared. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you do something naughty, I will punish you~" Germany warned him. 

Singapore didn't know what to do, he was to scared to move. Tears fell from Singa's eyes as Germany caressed his cheek. Singapore desperately wanted to get away from this yandere.  "Tell me if you want something, I will get it for you, love." "Eh- I- Please-some water." Singapore said, faking a cough. Germany imminently got up and went out. Singapore then got off the bed, observing his surroundings. 

He was still in Germany's room, and there was a window there. He decided to jump out the window as Germany was getting close to the room. 

Sadly for Singapore, Germany's room was on the second floor, and he was stuck thinking whether he should jump, or not. But that's when Germany came.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My, my love, what are you doing~what a bad boy you're being~" Germany said, "Oh well, I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen, I guess you'll have to be punished than~"

"I- a- I-I am just trying to get some f-fresh air," Singapore lied, but it wasn't enough to fool Germany, by the looks on his face. ( how would this be enough  to fool you?)

Scoffing, Germany started to slowly walk over to Singapore, smirking. Singapore looked out the window and attempted to jump, but Germany grabbed Singa's wrist's before pinning him against the wall and start kissing his neck, causing him to moan loudly.

Germany then carried the struggling Singapore over to his bed. "Germany! Pl-please sto-" Germany cut Singa off. "I already warned you, and you didn't listen!" 

Singa whined as Ger threw him on the bed. He then proceeded to rip off all their clothes and kitten licked his dick. "Suck" Germany said, shoving his fingers into Singa's mouth.

But obviously Singapore didn't do that, and that made Singa madder then he already was. Sucking his own fingers, he thrusted them all in at once, "ger- w-Wai- AHHHHHH!" Germany curled up all of his fingers, "A-Ahhhhh! Ger- OAUGGGHHHHH!" Germany then took his fingers out before he made Singa kneel down on the floor and said, "suck~" before shoving the whole thing in Singa's mouth.

Singa gagged a lot, but he tried to lick and suck when Germany slapped him on his cheek. Suddenly, Germany threw Singa back on the bed. "Hmmm.... How that my hole is lubed, let's start~"

He then slowly started to push his dick in Singa's hole. "OH G-GOD- AHHHHHHH!" Germany kissed Singa, and stuck his thounge into his mouth. And it was pretty easy to since his mouth was wide open. That also muffled the noise.

"OH, FUC- I-I'M GOinG tO CuM GeR-" Smirking as Ger shoot semen down Singa's hole, Ger said, "No love, you're punishment isn't over yet~" as he put his finger over Singa's hole. 

"I don't want to stop yet~" Germany said, still going in and out. After done, Ger slowly let Singa cum by lifting and putting his finger back.

"*huff, I love you, love~" "I-I hate you...." They said to each other as Ger put their hands back on.