End of Realms Delight

A few days after the children's birth, Aegon became sick due to drinking. Maesters prohibited him from drinking anymore saying he will die if he drinks.

Aemond left for King's Landing to see his brother. He wanted to take his sons too. Visenya said they will come once she recovers.

One month later:

Visenya recovered from the childbirth. She started flying in the dragon again. She wanted to meet her brothers. It has been long since they met. She misses them very much.

She cannot meet them as it will put them in danger. She get to know everything from Elinda.

Queen is still in depression after her daughter's death. She rarely comes out of her room. Baelon and her father visit her daily.

Jaehaera wanted to meet her father. She asked permission from Viserys. Viserys couldn't deny her. She told him that she will come back soon.

She asked Viserys to leave her in the drift mark.She took Helena with her too.
Jaehaera met Visenya and her children. She felt very happy seeing the babies. She said they are beautiful.

I am sorry for what I did, princess. I want you to forgive me.

It's fine, Visenya. I forgive you long time back. I want all our children to be happy and safe. I want you to take me to the King's Landing. I want to see my father.

Are you sure. What if he never allows you to leave?

I will find a way to leave. You don't have to worry.

Visenya left children with Baela and Elinda. She took Jaehaera to King's Landing on her dragon.

Baelon was delighted to see his sister. He missed her. Together they went to see their father. Aemond was in his room.
Visenya entered the room and hugged him.

What are you doing here? Where are the kids? She started kissing him.

Mandatory six weeks rest has been completed. I missed you. She bit his lip.

Are you crazy, Visenya. Answer me first. She pushed him on the bed and removed his belt. He pulled his pants down. He stopped speaking. He got lost in the moment. She kissed his lips once she's done.

Kids are with Baela. Jaehaera wanted to meet the king. So I took her here. Also did you sleep with anyone else while I was in driftmark.

What can you do if I sleep with someone. There are hundred of beautiful ladies in the red keep.

You won't do such mistakes, husband. I will feed you to my dragon. I am planning to stay here with you and the kids. I will come with the kids soon.

Aemond agreed and kissed her. He said I miss them very much.

Aegon was sleeping in his bed when Jaehaera and Baelon entered. He got very happy seeing her. He hugged and kissed her.

How could you leave your father, Jaehaera. I missed you very much.

I am sorry, Father. I was scared that something will happen to my son. I am sorry for letting you down. Please forgive me.

Promise me you will never leave me again. Jaehaera was silent. You will leave again, won't you.

I can't abandon my son, Father. I love you both dearly. I can't choose one of you.

Bring him here with you. I promise you that no one will harm him. I want you to stay, my dear.

I will stay until you get better, father.
Aegon agreed.

Alicent and Aemond got delighted to see her.Alice was happy to see Helena. Jaehaera told them that they will stay for few days. Visenya left the King's Landing.