Targaryen Princesses

Visenya targaryen (10-12 years)

Two years later, Targaryen families in Essos and westeros welcomed girls

Daenaera and Aegon named their daughter Daena after Daenaera. She is beautiful as her mother. Viserys and Visenya love her. They take her on dragon rides. Aegon brought new castle in bravos. They have servants to do all their work.

King Aegon welcomed princess Maegelle targaryen.Queen and Tyrells are delighted about her birth.

Prince Jaehaerys and Princess Jaehaera have a daughter helena whom she named after her mother. Princess Jaehaera is a doting mother. She loves her daughter dearly.Prince gets bored in the dragonstone. So he often flies to King's Landing and troubles Saera. He thinks Saera won't tell anyone and he won't get into trouble too. He wanted to take Saera to dragonstone to serve Jaehaera so that he could keep her near him.

Saera is 17 now and has grown into beautiful woman. She has brown hair and calm eyes. He came to know a few soldiers wanted to marry her. He warned her not to touch any other man. If she does, he will feed her and her lover to his dragon. He wants his sister as a wife. He wants Saera as a mistress. He don't want to have bastard children. He will make sure she drinks moon tea. She is a beauty who only he gets to enjoy.

Aemond named her daughter Alice as a tribute to his mother. Queen Alicent is overjoyed.But her plan to get riverrun doesn't work as Lord Tully got married and his wife has given birth to a son. Aemond doesn't want to sleep with his fat unattractive wife anymore as he hates her. She tries to be near him. But he chases her away.

Prince Viserys doesn't want to marry yet. He is getting proposals from some noble families of braavos. But he think marriage needs commitment. He is too young for that.

Visenya is getting trained by the faceless men now.

She once caught him killing one of the sons of sealord of braavos.
Aegon got notified about the death of the son of sealord. Aegon and city watch started chasing him. Visenya got to him first. She runs faster than all her siblings. She is fast because she used to race with her dragon stormfyre when she was growing. Her dragon will always win but she got faster than her siblings.

Her training with her brother Aegon also makes her good in swords and crossbows. She pulled an arrow into his legs. He fell down. She wanted to kill him to please her brother. When she is about to kill him, he asks her to let him go. There are other faceless men who will kill her family if she harms him. She says only if they know you are dead. Maybe they will never know.

He says they always know. They are the servants of God of death. They are more powerful than all the armies in the world.

She says, still you are in front of me in your knees begging for your life. He threatens her family will be killed. She says not if I kill them first. He asks how many she will kill, there are thousands of them. Everywhere.